You may want to reset Oppo A3s to its original settings, in case it is not functioning properly, it freezes or annoys you with error messages. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to reset Oppo A3s.
The Oppo A3s flaunts a 6.2inch HD+ IPS LCD display with a pixel density of 271 PPI, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility. A 1.8 GHz Octa-Core processor Cortex A53 coupled with 2GB RAM sits on a Snapdragon 450 chipset and makes sure the Oppo A3s performs brilliantly while on gaming and on multitasking. The device is powered by Android 8.1 Oreo OS.
3 Methods to Reset Oppo A3s
If you’ve been troubled by a few bugs or of your brand new Oppo A3s is experiencing a performance drop for no apparent reason, then you might want to reset the smartphone. There are 2 general methods you can use to reset, namely Factory and Hard reset.
Reset Screen Lock Oppo A3s
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Oppo A3s from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Oppo A3s.
Hard Reset Oppo A3s
- Turn off your Oppo A3s and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the “Volume Down” and “Power” keys.
- Then in the TWRP menu select the language “English“.
- After that, select the “Wipe Data” menu.
- Continue by selecting the option “Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos)“.
- After that you confirm by tapping the “OK” button.
- If the Wipe process is complete “Wiped Successfully” tap the “OK” button.
- You can select the option “Reboot“.
- Later the Oppo A3s will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
Factory Reset Oppo A3s via Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap Additional settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Erase Data.
- Your Oppo A3s will restart and begin the factory data reset.
The Oppo A3s is a perfect smartphone, which is packed with all the premium features that one desires to have. The magnificent cameras, huge storage, quick charging and a splendid display make the phone one of the best options. Besides the camera, it has a very good battery capacity which easily complies with the power needs of the user.
If you have any more questions about the solutions or the problems, feel free to talk to us in the comments below, I’m sure we’ll cook up a solution for your predicament. Look forward to other articles such as bypass factory reset protection on Oppo A3s, we will publish it soon.