If you’re having a lot of problems with your Oppo F7, performing a factory reset may be the solution. In this tutorial, we’ll see how to reset Oppo F7.
Oppo F7 is powered by a new Helio P60 chipset that has been built to provide stable performance while gaming and multitasking. It also has an Octa-Core processor setup containing a 4x 2.00GHz ARM Cortex A73 + 4x 2.00GHz ARM Cortex A53 processors. Further, there is an ARM Mali G72MP3 GPU that offers excellent graphics while a 4GB RAM handles smooth functioning.
Oppo F7 flaunts a full view display that stands 6.23 inches tall. It bears a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels along with a sharp density of 405 PPI. The IPS LCD display offers an immersive viewing experience.
3 Methods to Reset Oppo F7
If your Oppo F7 is behaving stubbornly slow or unresponsive or perhaps you would like to set it up afresh, resetting or restoring your Oppo F7 will do the trick. There is a simple method of resetting your Oppo F7, we have listed some helpful tips to help guide you through the process.
Reset Screen Lock Oppo F7
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Oppo F7 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Oppo F7.
Hard Reset Oppo F7 via Recovery
- Ensure that the Oppo F7 is powered off.
- Push Volume Down and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when ColorOS Recovery Mode shows up.
- Choose Wipe data.
- Select Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) from the menu. Select the OK option.
- Finally, choose Reboot.
Factory Reset Oppo F7
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap Additional settings.
- In the Additional settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data (factory data reset).
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Erase Data option.
- After your Oppo F7 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your device.
The Oppo F7 is a mid-range device equipped with a great design and an impressive performance. It consists of two outstanding cameras which can click crystal-clear images. In terms of performance, the device has mediocre configuration but yet can deliver satisfactory performance along with a decent battery backup. The budget-friendly smartphone supports VoLTE connectivity that means you can browse the internet at a lightning fast speed.
Just like always, if you have suggestions, questions or concerns, feel free to type them out in the comment section. See you in the next article about how to flash Oppo F7.