In this tutorial you will find detailed instructions on how you can reset Oppo Find X to its original configuration by using factory and hard reset feature.
The Oppo Find X comes with a 6.42-inch AMOLED display which outputs a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. It is driven by Octa-Core Qualcomm processors seated upon Snapdragon 845 chipset (64-bit architecture). It is aided by 8GB of RAM and Adreno 630 graphics card. The device runs on Android 8.1 Oreo operating system.
Acting as an energy booster, there is a 3730 mAh Li-ion battery with quick charging enabled. The user can hang around with the smartphone for long hours, be it high-end gaming or heavy multitasking. In order to save files, the phone has an internal space of 128GB and there is also a memory card slot present which can read any microSD card up to 256.
3 Methods to Reset Oppo Find X
If you’ve been troubled by a few bugs or of your brand new Oppo Find X is taking a performance hit for no apparent reason, you may want to reset the device. There are 2 general methods you can use to reset, namely Factory and Hard reset.
Factory Reset Oppo Find X from Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap Additional settings.
- In the Additional settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data (factory data reset).
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Erase Data option.
- After your Oppo Find X reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your device.
Reset Screen Lock Oppo Find X
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Oppo Find X from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Oppo Find X.
Hard Reset Oppo Find X
- Turn off your Oppo Find X and wait a few seconds.
- Push Volume Down and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when ColorOS Recovery Mode shows up.
- Choose Wipe data.
- Select Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) from the menu. Select the OK option.
- Finally, choose Reboot.
The Oppo Find X is a premium phone that comes with an elegant body and a bezel-less display that compliments the overall look. The processor-RAM combination makes the phone good for multitasking as well as for gaming without a lot of lag issues. The storage is quite good so that you can keep an ample amount of applications, videos, songs, etc in the device.
Despite some problems here and there, the Oppo Find X is still a great phone. Do you have any problems that you didn’t see above? Leave a comment below, and we’ll troubleshoot the issue with you. For other tips and tricks such as how to screenshot in Oppo Find X which will be coming soon.