There are a variety of reasons why you may need to factory reset your Oppo R11 Plus. You installed too many applications and just need to delete all of them. You want to fix some other problem or sell this device. In this tutorial, we’ll see how to hard and factory Oppo R11 Plus.
Oppo R11 Plus is equipped with a Snapdragon 660 chipset and an Octa-Core processor that comes with a clock speed of 2.2 GHz. There is a 6GB ram that ensures smooth gaming, multitasking, and other high-end usages. For taking care of the graphical requirements, the smartphone has an Adreno 512 GPU.
Oppo R11 Plus comes with a bezel-less display having a waterdrop notch on top. The phone has 6 inches LTPS LCD display bearing a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels along with a pixel density of 367 ppi.
3 Methods to Reset Oppo R11 Plus
If your Oppo R11 Plus isn’t working the way it should, it might be time to consider a factory reset. Resetting and wiping a smartphone can clear out problems that cause it to get stuck in a loop, appear sluggish or interfere with performance.
Hard Reset Oppo R11 Plus
- Shut down your Oppo R11 Plus completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time on your Oppo R11 Plus.
- Release the all buttons when the phone vibrates.
- From recovery, tap Wipe data.
- Choose Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos).
- Then you select OK if you are sure to reset data.
- When finished, select Reboot.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Oppo R11 Plus
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Oppo R11 Plus from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Oppo R11 Plus.
Factory Reset Oppo R11 Plus from Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap Additional settings.
- In the Additional settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data (factory data reset).
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Erase Data option.
- After your Oppo R11 Plus reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your device.
The Oppo R11 Plus is undoubtedly a flagship smartphone with a premium look. The configuration under the hood also helps the phone to deliver a stellar performance. The storage is ample and the battery is decent and efficiently powers this smartphone throughout the day, but we feel it could have been a tad larger.
If you have any questions with the method above, leave them below and we’ll be sure to point you in the right direction. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to frp unlock Oppo R11 Plus which will be coming soon.