If you don’t think your Oppo R15 Neo is running as well as it should be, or you are getting an error message which is worrying about it, it may be time to reset your smartphone.
The Oppo comes with a 6.2 inches IPS LCD display. The density of the screen is 271 ppi and the resolution is 720 x 1520 pixels which provide a good visual experience.
The phone is based on Snapdragon 450 chipset upon which Octa-Core processors are provided with Cortex A53 clock speed each that make this device a better option in multitasking and gaming. The processor is further assisted by a 3GB RAM and for the graphics part, there is an Adreno 506 GPU. The whole operation is run by Android 8.1 Oreo.
Three Easy Ways to Reset Oppo R15 Neo
Whether you are selling your Oppo R15 Neo, are having problems, or just want a fresh start, there are a variety of reasons you might need a reset. This also works if your smartphone shuts down randomly and won’t turn back on. Let’s take a look at how to factory reset Oppo R15 Neo.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Oppo R15 Neo
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Oppo R15 Neo from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Oppo R15 Neo.
Hard Reset Oppo R15 Neo from Recovery
- Shut down your Oppo R15 Neo completely by pressing the Power button.
- Push Volume Down and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when ColorOS Recovery Mode shows up.
- Choose Wipe data.
- Select Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) from the menu. Select the OK option.
- Finally, choose Reboot.
Factory Reset Oppo R15 Neo from Settings
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Additional settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Tap Erase Data.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Oppo R15 Neo will automatically reset and reboot.
The Oppo R15 Neo also promises to continue the series not only in terms of battery but also in performance and cameras. The device offers good performance and supports high-end games and extensive multitasking. Moreover, the presence of a big battery means you can always enjoy it to the fullest without worrying much about charging it very often.
Most of the problems that the Oppo R15 Neo has, although not listed above, can usually be fixed by reset. Look forward to other articles such as how to root Oppo R15 Neo which will be coming soon.