Hard and factory reset can help solve problems with your Oppo R17 if it’s crashing or freezing, running slowly or suffering from problems you can’t identify. In this tutorial, we’ll see how to reset Oppo R17.
The Oppo R17 flaunts a 6.4inch FHD+ display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The pixel density of 403 ppi, which lends a great deal of clarity to the display. When it comes to the cameras, the handset is armed with a Dual rear camera primary camera setup having 16MP + 5MP lenses which are assisted by the features like LED flash and Phase detection autofocus. It has a 24.8MP front camera accompanied by a LED flash, that provides great selfies.
Speaking of performance, it is driven by Octa-Core processors with clock speeds of 2 GHz. Those are built upon a powerful Snapdragon 670 chipset. The smartphone packs in a 8GB RAM which comes in quite handy for multitasking. As far as the storage goes, it comes with an internal storage capacity of 128GB, which can be further expanded up to 256, which quite easily meets the storage needs of the user.
3 Methods to Reset Oppo R17
If you want to sell your Oppo R17 or get laggy, full storage, infected with viruses, stuck with logos, you should consider doing a factory reset. There are two ways to do it on the Oppo R17, which we will discuss more closely in this post.
Factory Reset Oppo R17 from Settings
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Additional settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Tap Erase Data.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Oppo R17 will automatically reset and reboot.
Reset Screen Lock Oppo R17
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Oppo R17 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Oppo R17.
Hard Reset Oppo R17 from Recovery
- Ensure that the Oppo R17 is powered off.
- Push Volume Down and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when ColorOS Recovery Mode shows up.
- Choose Wipe data.
- Select Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) from the menu. Select the OK option.
- Finally, choose Reboot.
The Oppo R17 is a mid-range smartphone, which has an excellent processing front that provides a high-end performance. An excellent pair of camera settings are the main features of this smartphone. Besides the camera, it has a very good battery capacity which easily complies with the power needs of the user.
Some of these problems stem not so much specifically from OPPO itself, but from having one of the latest updates. If you have a serious problem, especially involving hardware, the best solution is probably to contact the manufacturer or retailer support for your device. If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to lock apps in Oppo R17, please keep an eye on this APKSHORT.com blog.