If your Oppo Reno 2 5G is running slowly or you’re encountering bugs and crashes on a regular basis, an easy solution is to simply reset your smartphone to its defaults, removing all your apps, files and everything else that could be causing a problem.
Oppo Reno 2 5G comes with an attractive display of 6.6 Inch with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. It has a bezel-less display with a pixel density of 396 ppi.
It comes with Snapdragon 855 Octa-Core (1×2.96 GHz Kryo 485 + 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 + 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485) processor and 8GB RAM, which together delivers lag-free performance. The Adreno 640 GPU ensures unhindered gaming and multitasking.
3 Methods to Reset Oppo Reno 2 5G
There are multiple reasons for resetting the Oppo Reno 2 5G. Factory reset allows you to wipe your smartphone completely so that you will sell it or provides it to someone. Plus, it also can be useful if you’re troubleshooting some issues together with your phone. If you’re sure it’s what you would like to try to to, then read on.
Hard Reset Oppo Reno 2 5G
- Ensure that the Oppo Reno 2 5G is powered off.
- Press and hold the “Volume Down” and “Power” keys.
- Then in the TWRP menu select the language “English“.
- After that, select the “Wipe Data” menu.
- Continue by selecting the option “Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos)“.
- After that you confirm by tapping the “OK” button.
- If the Wipe process is complete “Wiped Successfully” tap the “OK” button.
- You can select the option “Reboot“.
- Later the Oppo Reno 2 5G will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
Factory Reset Oppo Reno 2 5G
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Additional settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Tap Erase Data.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Oppo Reno 2 5G will automatically reset and reboot.
Reset Screen Lock Oppo Reno 2 5G
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Oppo Reno 2 5G from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Oppo Reno 2 5G.
Oppo Reno 2 5G is an affordable handset that comes with a lot of features. The gaming experience is great, thanks to the clear sharp display and the great graphics processor. Moreover, the presence of a big battery means you can always enjoy it to the fullest without worrying much about charging it very often.
Despite some problems here and there, the Oppo Reno 2 5G is still a great phone. Do you have any problems that you didn’t see above? Leave a comment below, and we’ll troubleshoot the issue with you. For other tips and tricks such as how to bypass google account on Oppo Reno 2 5G, we will publish it soon.