If your Oppo Reno 2 is running slowly or you’re encountering bugs and crashes on a regular basis, an easy solution is to simply reset your phone to its defaults, removing all your apps, files and everything else that could be causing a problem.
The heart of the Oppo Reno 2 smartphone has 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processors seated on Snapdragon 730 chipset and aided by an equally powerful 8GB RAM and Adreno 618 GPU. It runs Android 9.0 Pie OS. So, one can ditch It also comes with a 128GB internal memory which can be increased to a limit of a massive 128GB by inserting a microSD card.
The Oppo Reno 2 sports a 6.5-inch FHD+ display which renders excellent visuals with its pristine image quality and vibrant colours.The Oppo Reno 2 is fuelled by a sealed 4000 mAh Li-Po non-removable battery.
Three Easy Ways to Reset Oppo Reno 2
Even though the Oppo Reno 2 uses the latest Android OS, over time, you can come across a lot of problems. You may have issues with starting up or shutting down, excessive memory usage, application running performance, battery draining quickly, among many other issues, and when all of these are happening, resetting to factory settings will come in handy.
Reset Screen Lock Oppo Reno 2
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Oppo Reno 2 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Oppo Reno 2.
Factory Reset Oppo Reno 2 from Settings
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Additional settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Tap Erase Data.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Oppo Reno 2 will automatically reset and reboot.
Hard Reset Oppo Reno 2 via Recovery
- Turn off your Oppo Reno 2 and wait a few seconds.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons until the device vibrates and the ColorOS Recovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the ColorOS Recovery screen, select Wipe data.
- Touch Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) and then confirm by clicking OK.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap Reboot.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Oppo Reno 2 as a new device.
The Oppo Reno 2 is an excellent smartphone that comes with a bundle of features. The camera and the display are also good. With the decent processing, it can be grabbed by a number of users in the provided low budget. The configuration is capable of handling a number of functions. Overall, it is a great smartphone in the budget.
Fortunately, there aren’t many Oppo Reno 2 specific problems. Some of the problems that the phone has are more than troublesome, but fortunately can be fixed at most in a few minutes. Every problem has a solution, no matter how complex. See you in the next article about how to change font style in Oppo Reno 2.