You may want to reset Oppo RX17 Neo to its original settings, in case it is not functioning properly, it freezes or annoys you with error messages. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to reset Oppo RX17 Neo.
The Oppo RX17 Neo flaunts with a 6.4inch Oled display having a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The high pixel density of 403 PPI gives an enticing visional experience. The 19.5:9 aspect ratio gives it a trendy look to hold.
Under the hood, it packs an Octa-Core processor setup (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold + 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver), which is accompanied by a 4GB RAM. The combination of these help to ease the performance in multitasking and gaming. The smartphone is based on Snapdragon 660 chipset. The whole operation is done by Android 8.1 Oreo.
3 Methods to Reset Oppo RX17 Neo
If you own a Oppo RX17 Neo, then you have probably discovered that it has all kinds of features that are fun and useful for work and play. Sometimes phones run into issues, which are hardware or software related. More serious problems than these might need your help fixing them, but some minor software concerns can be corrected through resetting your phone. In the following article, we will discuss when is a good time to reset your Oppo RX17 Neo, and how you can go about doing so.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Oppo RX17 Neo
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Oppo RX17 Neo from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Oppo RX17 Neo.
Factory Reset Oppo RX17 Neo
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Additional settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Tap Erase Data.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Oppo RX17 Neo will automatically reset and reboot.
Hard Reset Oppo RX17 Neo via Recovery
- Turn off your Oppo RX17 Neo and wait a few seconds.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons until the device vibrates and the ColorOS Recovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the ColorOS Recovery screen, select Wipe data.
- Touch Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) and then confirm by clicking OK.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap Reboot.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Oppo RX17 Neo as a new device.
Oppo RX17 Neo is an affordable handset that comes with a lot of features. The device offers good performance and supports high-end games and extensive multitasking. It has a powerful battery that suffices the need of the users. As for the camera, it will be a good option.
Does your Oppo RX17 Neo have a problem you’ve never seen mentioned? Share it in the comments below and I’m sure an answer can be found. There isn’t a problem the phone has that can’t be solved one way or another.