You can regularly restore your Realme 3 to factory settings for troubleshooting some crashed and issues, or to wipe out your personal data from phone, or to boost the performance. So, why not learn how to reset Realme 3.
The Realme 3 features a 6.22 Inch (13.21 cm) multi capacitive IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, which offers a pixel density of 270 ppi. For storage needs, the device offers an internal memory of 32GB.
For a smooth performance of the system, the smartphone is mechanized by a 2 GHz Octa-Core processor, which is seated on Helio P60 MT6771 chip and is paired with an ARM Mali G72MP3 700MHz graphics and 3GB RAM. The phone starts on Android 9.0 operating system that is floating on 64-bit architecture.
If your Realme 3 is behaving very slowly or is unresponsive or maybe you want to set it up again then resetting your Realme 3 will do the trick. There are simple methods in resetting your Realme 3, we have listed some helpful tips to help guide you through the process.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Realme 3
If your Realme 3 is pattern locked because you forgot it, you can reset it via the Google Find My Device service. Here’s how to reset the screen lock via Find My Device.
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Realme 3 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Realme 3.
Hard reset Realme 3 via Recovery
If you experience a bootloop or hang on the Realme logo, use the hard reset method through ColorOS Recovery Mode.
- Ensure that the Realme 3 is powered off.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Down button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Realme logo.
- Then you will see the ColorOS recovery menu.
- Scroll to Wipe data.
- Press the Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) button.
- Scroll to OK.
- Press the Reboot menu.
- The Realme 3 will now wipe all contents.
Factory reset Realme 3 via Settings
You can reset via the settings option to clear all data, applications and cache.
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap Additional settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Erase All Content & Settings.
- Your Realme 3 will restart and begin the factory data reset.
The Realme 3 comes with a mid-range price and brings all the amazing features under the hood. It has an amazing display to start off with, which is complemented by a good performance that makes the multitasking and gaming experience better. The battery backup is also ample that provides a huge power for the day to day activity.
Despite the Realme 3 problems, it’s still a great phone that’s an easy purchase if you have the option and opportunity. Every common issue that the smartphone has is easy to fix, even if some of the fixes take time. If your Realme 3 has had any of these problems, hopefully, your phone is now performing exactly as it’s intended.