Reset Realme 5 – Restoring a device back to its factory settings is a great way to tackle speed and performance issues that have built up on the system over time. If you find your Realme 5 is working slower than expected, it may be time to consider a factory reset. So, why not learn how to reset Realme 5.
Realme 5 comes with an attractive display of 6.5inch with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. It has a bezel-less display with a pixel density of 270 PPI.
It comes with Snapdragon 665 Octa-Core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 + 4x 1.7 GHz Kryo 260) processor and 3GB RAM, which together delivers lag-free performance. The Adreno 610 GPU ensures unhindered gaming and multitasking.
Three Easy Ways to Reset Realme 5
If your phone is malfunctioning and slow then factory reset can help you solve the problem. The process of resetting the Realme 5 is much different from other phones. There are 3 new resetting methods in this post — factory reset, hard reset and remote reset. Let’s find out the best way to reset your Realme 5.
Hard Reset Realme 5 via Recovery
- Shut down your Realme 5 completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the “Volume Down” and “Power” keys.
- Then in the TWRP menu select the language “English“.
- After that, select the “Wipe Data” menu.
- Continue by selecting the option “Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos)“.
- After that you confirm by tapping the “OK” button.
- If the Wipe process is complete “Wiped Successfully” tap the “OK” button.
- You can select the option “Reboot“.
- Later the Realme 5 will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
Factory Reset Realme 5
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap Additional settings.
- In the Additional settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data (factory data reset).
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Erase Data option.
- After your Realme 5 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your device.
Reset Screen Lock Realme 5
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Realme 5 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Realme 5.
The Realme 5 is one of the lowest smartphones to feature facial recognition. Regarding performance, it has a very good configuration to manage with the overall lag-free task. It has a huge storage, superb camera and amazing battery backup.
Just like always, if you have suggestions, questions or concerns, feel free to type them out in the comment section. See you in the next article about bypass factory reset protection on Realme 5.