Realme U1 has a very useful option to reset Android to its original state, also referred to as, reset system to original factory settings. In this article, you will find a step by step guide to reset Realme U1.
Realme U1 is equipped with a Helio P70 chipset and an Octa-Core processor that comes with a clock speed of 2.1 GHz. There is a 3GB RAM that ensures smooth gaming, multitasking, and other high-end usages. For taking care of the graphical requirements, the phone has an ARM Mali-G72MP3 900MHz GPU.
Realme U1 comes with a bezel-less display having a waterdrop notch on top. The smartphone has 6.3-inch IPS LCD display bearing a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels along with a pixel density of 409 ppi.
Three Easy Ways to Reset Realme U1
When the cellphone is exposed to malware or attacked by some viruses so that the phone becomes slow and its performance also gets affected. And also want to sell your Realme U1 and you want to erase all data. Reset is the easiest solution.
Factory Reset Realme U1 from Settings
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Additional settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Tap Erase Data.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Realme U1 will automatically reset and reboot.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Realme U1
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Realme U1 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Realme U1.
Hard Reset Realme U1 from Recovery
- Ensure that the Realme U1 is powered off.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons until the device vibrates and the ColorOS Recovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the ColorOS Recovery screen, select Wipe data.
- Touch Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) and then confirm by clicking OK.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap Reboot.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Realme U1 as a new device.
The Realme U1 is a flagship and it successfully justifies the title. The smartphone is not just impressive in terms of design, but the user interface, processing power and everything else leave you mesmerised. The cameras are great to capture quality images and also can record quality videos. Overall, the new Realme is a phone worth buying.
Some of these problems stem not so much specifically from Realme itself, but from having one of the latest updates. If you have a serious problem, especially involving hardware, the best solution is probably to contact the manufacturer or retailer support for your device. If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to root Realme U1, please keep an eye on this APKSHORT.com blog.