Samsung Galaxy A10e will have an immensely handy option to reset Android to original state, also referred to as, reset system to original factory settings. Here’s how to factory reset your Galaxy A10e.
The Samsung Galaxy A10e stocks a decent 32GB internal storage which can be expanded to a sizable 512GB. This phone is powered by the homegrown Exynos 7 Octa 7884 with Samsung processor. The processors are coupled with an ARM Mali-G71 GPU and a sizable 2GB ram can deliver a blazing fast usage and in-game performance.
The Galaxy A10e flaunts a beautiful 5.83inch screen with PLS display which exhibits a 720 x 1560 pixels screen resolution. The expansive 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 295 pixel density ensure pleasant media consumption. The PLS panel is protected, sharp and power efficient by Gorilla Glass.
For all the tech packed into your Samsung Galaxy A10e, it still has a tendency to behave badly and slow down if you install too many apps or run too many processes at the same time. Fortunately, Samsung lets users reset their devices to their original factory settings, allowing you to wipe your phone and enjoy it as if it were a brand new Samsung Galaxy A10e.
When the time comes for you to hand over that Galaxy A10e to your next owner, you better make sure you perform a factory data reset. This process will completely wipe your device, deleting all files and traces that you ever used it. It will literally be the same way it was when you first turned it on.
Bypass Lock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung A10e
If you’re trying to reset your Samsung A10e because you’ve forgotten your lock screen pin, pattern, password, and fingerprint, there are a couple of options to reset lock screen your phone remotely.
You’ll need your Google or Samsung Account credentials and the phone will need to be turned on and connected to the internet.
Reset Lock Screen with Google Find My Device
- Open https://www.google.com/android/find and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Samsung A10e from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the “Erase Data” option from the action menu.
- Select ‘Erase Deviceʼ to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Reset Lock Screen use Samsung Find My Mobile
- Go to https://findmymobile.samsung.com and then log in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Choose the Samsung Galaxy A10e from the menu on the left.
- Select the ‘Erase Deviceʼ option from below the device information.
- Select the ˊEraseˋ button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Hard reset Samsung A10e via Recovery
If the factory reset method isn’t working for you or you can’t access the Settings Menu, there’s another way to reset the device; using the recovery mode.
- Ensure that the Samsung A10e is powered off.
- If the phone cannot be turned off, let the battery drain until the phone turns off, then charge the phone for 30 minutes and unplug any USB or power cables from the phone.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds and tap restart two times.
- Wait until the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo shows up push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Recovery Mode shows up.
- Choose wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm.
- Select Yes from the menu. Press the Power key.
- If Recovery Mode appears, choose reboot system now by using the Power button.
Factory reset Samsung A10e from Settings
- Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- Press the “Settings” icon.
- Touch ˊGeneral managementˋ.
- Tap ˊResetˋ.
- Tap ‘Factory data resetʼ.
- Tap “RESET”.
- Press “DELETE ALL”. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Galaxy A10e and prepare it for use.
- Head into your “Settings” and scroll down the page to “General management”.
- Tap on ˊResetˋ.
- Tap ‘Factory data resetʼ.
- Scroll down the page and select “Reset”.
- This is the final step, so be sure that you want to go through with it. If you are, then tap ˊDELETE ALLˋ.
- After the reset, the Samsung A10e will reboot to the initial setup screen.
The Samsung A10e comes with a powerful spec-sheet at a high-range price bracket. The robust hardware components accompanied by a massive RAM give the device a highly appreciated tag at this price. It further impresses with its excellent front camera which will woo the selfie lover. Its amazing display serves a great visual experience while reading or watching something.
Does your Samsung Galaxy A10e have a problem you’ve never seen mentioned? Share it in the comments below and I’m sure an answer can be found. There isn’t a problem the smartphone has that can’t be solved one way or another.