If you’re having a lot of problems with your Samsung J1 mini Prime, performing a factory reset may be the solution. Here’s how to factory reset your Samsung J1 mini Prime.
The Samsung J1 mini Prime features 4inch IPS LCD display. The display of the device comes with a good resolution of about 480 x 800 pixels and has a pixel density of 233 PPI, which delivers an amazing viewing experience. Corning Gorilla glass protection is there to keep away the screen from scratches or marks.
Samsung Galaxy J1 mini Prime features a Quad-Core (ARM Cortex A7) processor that is coupled to a SC9830A chipset. The device comes with a 1GB RAM, which enables the device to perform without any lag and switching between apps is quite easy. The graphics parts are taken care of by an ARM Mali-400MP2 graphics processor.
Sometimes the phone behaves irregularly due to malware and it annoys the user so that by factory reset all malware and viruses present on the device will be removed. A factory reset is always the last resort and it will be used only when the phone is creating serious issues, wants to improve performance, plans to sell the phone.
Bypass Lock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung J1 mini Prime
If you’re trying to reset your Galaxy J1 mini Prime because you’ve forgotten your lock screen fingerprint, pin, pattern and password, there are a couple of options to reset lock screen your phone remotely.
With both of the following options however, the device needs to be turned on, and it needs some kind of network connection; whether it’s connected to a Wi-Fi network or mobile data.
Reset Lock Screen via Google Find My Device
- Go to Find My Device and then sign in with your Google email and password.
- Choose the Samsung Galaxy J1 mini Prime from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Select the ‘Erase Dataʼ option from the action menu.
- Select “Erase Device” to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Unlock Screen via Samsung Find My Mobile
- Go to https://findmymobile.samsung.com and then sign in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Choose the Samsung J1 mini Prime from the menu on the left.
- Choose the “Erase Device” option from below the device information.
- Select the “Erase” button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Hard reset Samsung J1 mini Prime
If the Samsung Galaxy J1 mini Prime does not start normally, or if you do not remember the lock screen password, use the steps. It might be necessary to perform a reset without turning on the phone.
- Ensure that the Samsung J1 mini Prime is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Home keys.
- Press and hold the Power key until the device vibrates, then release it. Keep pressing the Volume Up and Home keys the entire time.
- When you see the Android Recovery screen, release the Volume Up and Home keys.
- Use the Volume keys to scroll down to Wipe data/factory reset, then use the Power key to select it.
- Use the Volume keys to scroll down to Yes, then use the Power key to select it.
Factory reset Samsung J1 mini Prime from Settings
- Go to the Home screen and choose ˊAppsˋ.
- Choose “Settings”.
- Go to the Backup & reset.
- Choose “RESET DEVICE”.
- Then hit the Erase everything button.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Samsung Galaxy J1 mini Prime will automatically reset and reboot.
- Swipe up or down to view the ˊAppsˋ.
- Touch ˊSettingsˋ.
- Scroll to and touch ‘General managementʼ.
- Touch ‘Resetʼ.
- Touch ˊFactory data resetˋ.
- Read the warning, then scroll to and touch “RESET”.
- If you’re prompted for screen lock credentials, enter your PIN/password/pattern and touch “NEXT”.
- Touch “DELETE ALL”.
- The Samsung Galaxy J1 mini Prime will reset and reboot.
The final word
Samsung Galaxy J1 mini Prime is an excellent mid-range smartphone that presents a strong spec-sheet to stand out from the crowd. The cameras are capable of capturing an excellent image. It has a decent battery backup that can be fueled easily. The processing front also shows admirable built that can deal with any sort of functioning.
Some of these problems stem not so much specifically from SAMSUNG itself, but from having one of the latest updates. If you have a serious problem, especially involving hardware, the best solution is probably to contact the manufacturer or retailer support for your device. If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to flash Samsung Galaxy J1 mini Prime, please keep an eye on this ApkShort.com blog.