If you are facing issues such as abrupt reboots, frequent freezing and performance deterioration over time, you can reset Samsung Note10 to declutter your phone from useless files and apps.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 flaunts a 6.3-inch Super Amoled Dynamic display that comes with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels along with an aspect ratio of 19:9. It helps to enhance the quality and style of the display while the pixel density of 400 ppi offers a sharp vision.
The smartphone offers very good performance with the help of an Octa-Core processor that runs at a clock speed of up to 2.73 GHz. It is assisted by the ARM MaliG76MP12 GPU graphics and 8GB RAM for a smooth user experience. The overall configuration is set on the Exynos 9 9825 chipset, which handles the performance efficiently.
If your Samsung Galaxy Note10 isn’t working as well as it should be, it might be time to consider a factory reset. Resetting and wiping a device can clear out problems that cause it to hang, appear sluggish or otherwise impair performance.
Hard reset Samsung Note10 from Recovery
- Ensure that the Galaxy Note10 is powered off.
- If the phone cannot be turned off, let the battery drain until the phone turns off, then charge the phone for 30 minutes and unplug any USB or power cables from the phone.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds and tap restart two times.
- Wait until the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo shows up push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Recovery Mode shows up.
- Choose wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm.
- Select Yes from the menu. Press the Power key.
- If Recovery Mode appears, choose reboot system now by using the Power button.
Unlock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung Note10
If you forgot your Samsung Note10 lock screen pin, pattern, password, and fingerprint, but you have setting up Samsung account or Google account before, you can easily to bypass lock screen remotely by Find My Mobile / Device service on computer.
You’ll need your Samsung or Google Account credentials and the phone will need to be connected to the internet for the prompt to send to the phone.
Unlock Screen with Google Find My Device
- Visit https://www.google.com/android/find and then log in with your Google email and password.
- Select the Galaxy Note10 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Select the “Erase Data” option from the action menu.
- Select “Erase Device” to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Unlock Screen use Samsung Find My Mobile
- Open Find My Mobile and then log in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Choose the Samsung Galaxy Note10 from the menu on the left.
- Select the ‘Erase Deviceʼ option from below the device information.
- Choose the ˊEraseˋ button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Factory reset Samsung Note10 via Settings
Are you sending your Samsung Galaxy Note10 in for repair or giving it to a friend or family member? If you need to wipe your phone’s data for any reason, you can perform a reset from settings menu. It is very simple and easy to do within a few steps.
- Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- Press the ˊSettingsˋ icon.
- Touch “General management”.
- Touch ˊResetˋ.
- Tap “Factory data reset”.
- Tap ˊRESETˋ.
- Touch “DELETE ALL”. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Galaxy Note10 and prepare it for use.
- Head into your ‘Settingsʼ and scroll down the page to “General management”.
- Tap on ˊResetˋ.
- Press ‘Factory data resetʼ.
- Scroll down the page and select ˊResetˋ.
- This is the final step, so be sure that you want to go through with it. If you are, then tap ˊDELETE ALLˋ.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note10 will automatically reset and reboot.
The final word
Samsung Galaxy Note10 is a decent smartphone in an entry-level budget. It’s loaded with a bunch of Samsung’s useful apps, which add to the Android experience. The device also provides decent performance due to the presence of a great processor. The battery backup is also excellent for daily use.
If you have any questions with the method above, leave them below and we’ll be sure to point you in the right direction. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to flash Samsung Galaxy Note10, we will publish it soon.