There are many good reasons to reset your Samsung Galaxy On Max and restore it to factory default settings, including selling to protect your personal information and solving some issues.Here’s how to factory reset your Galaxy On Max.
The Galaxy On Max is equipped with an Octa-Core processor which clocks at a speed of 2.39 GHz. The processor is assisted by a 4GB RAM that delivers a quality performance while running multiple tasks. Moreover, the graphical requirements of the system are taken care of by an ARM Mali-T880MP2 GPU. The entire configuration is built upon a Helio P25 Lite (MT6757T) chipset.
The Samsung Galaxy On Max sports a 5.7 inches PLS display which exhibits a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is armed with a 13MP primary camera. In addition, a 13MP lens with a LED flash is present at the front.
If you’ve been troubled by a few bugs or of your brand new Galaxy On Max is experiencing a performance drop for no apparent reason, then you might want to reset the device. There are 2 general methods you can use to reset, namely Factory and Hard reset.
Hard reset Samsung On Max from Recovery
Step 1 – Turn off your Samsung On Max and wait a few seconds. If your phone is locked and you’re unable to turn it off, you can wait until the battery runs down and attempt the reset of these steps after charging it back up.
Step 2 – Press the Volume Up, Home and the Power button together till the phone displays the start-up logo.
Step 3 – Once the Galaxy On Max logo is displayed, release the buttons and wait till the phone enters the Android system recovery mode.
Step 4 – On the displayed screen, use Volume Down button to go to the Wipe data/factory reset option (Volume Up and Volume Down buttons are used to highlight the displayed options on the Android system recovery screen).
Step 5 – Once the option is highlighted, press the Power button to select the option. (Pressing the Power button in Android system recovery mode selects the highlighted option.)
Step 6 – On the next screen, press the Volume Down button multiple times till the Yes — delete all user data option is highlighted.
Step 7 – Press the Power button to hard reset the Samsung Galaxy On Max, which will also clear the dalvik cache.
Factory reset Samsung On Max
- Swipe up or down to view the “Apps”.
- Touch “Settings”.
- Scroll to and touch “General management”.
- Touch ˊResetˋ.
- Touch “Factory data reset”.
- Read the warning, then scroll to and touch “RESET”.
- If you’re prompted for screen lock credentials, enter your PIN/password/pattern and touch ‘NEXTʼ.
- Touch ‘DELETE ALLʼ.
- The Samsung Galaxy On Max will automatically reset and reboot.
Bypass Lock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung On Max
If you forgot your Samsung Galaxy On Max lock screen fingerprint, pin, pattern and password, but you have setting up Samsung account or Google account before, you can easily to bypass lock screen remotely by Find My Mobile / Device service on computer.
You’ll need your Google or Samsung Account credentials and the phone will need to be turned on and connected to the internet.
Reset Lock Screen with Google Find My Device
- Go to Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Choose the Samsung On Max from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Select the “Erase Data” option from the action menu.
- Select “Erase Device” to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Unlock Screen via Samsung Find My Mobile
- Open https://findmymobile.samsung.com and then log in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Select the Galaxy On Max from the menu on the left.
- Select the ‘Erase Deviceʼ option from below the device information.
- Select the ˊEraseˋ button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
The Galaxy On Max is a great smartphone which ends up with strong features. The smartphone has a decent storage capacity which can capture anonymous files and documents. The device is equipped with a great configuration and the primary camera is also great for the users. The large display also contributes to the amazing experience.
If you have any problems that aren’t mentioned here, or just need SAMSUNG help in general, please leave a comment below, and we’ll help you as best as we can.