If you are looking for instructions on how to factory and hard reset Samsung Galaxy A01, you can follow the guide here to solve problems like forgot screen lock, full storage memory etc. on your phone.
Samsung Galaxy A01 is equipped with a Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 chipset and a quad-core processor that comes with a clock speed of 1.95 GHz. There is a 2GB RAM that ensures smooth gaming, multitasking, and other high-end usages. For taking care of the graphical requirements, the device has an Adreno 505.
Galaxy A01 comes with a bezel-less display having a waterdrop notch on top. The device has 5.7 inch PLS TFT display bearing a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels along with a pixel density of 294 PPI.
You can find many articles about factory and hard reset on our website. However, every smartphone is unique, and some of the reset process steps may be different. So it’s best to use separate instructions for each smartphone. Apart from solving the problem, a reset can also help you gain access to your smartphone if the user forgets the lock pattern.
Reset Lock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung A01
One of the easiest ways to solve the problem of forgetting to lock the Galaxy A01 screen is to wipe data through the Find My Device service. Make sure your smartphone is connected to a Google or Samsung account and also the internet connection must be active on the phone you want to reset
Unlock Screen with Google Find My Device
- Open any browser and enter Find my Device website.
- Choose the Galaxy A01 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Select the ‘Erase Dataʼ option from the action menu.
- Select “Erase Device” to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Reset Lock Screen with Samsung Find My Mobile
- Log into https://findmymobile.samsung.com with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Choose the Samsung A01 from the menu on the left.
- Select the ‘Erase Deviceʼ option from below the device information.
- Once again click on Erase.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Hard reset Samsung A01 via Recovery
Hard reset is used for various malfunctions of the device, for example, bootloop, white screen, and so on. Also hard reset will help to get access to the Samsung A01 if user forgot lock pattern.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy A01 and wait a few seconds.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume up and Power buttons until the device vibrates and the Android Recovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the Android Recovery screen, select Wipe data/factory reset.
- Use the Volume Down button to highlight Wipe data/factory reset and then press the power key to select it.
- Press the Volume Down button once to highlight Yes and press the power key to select it.
- When wiping will be completed, you need to exit recovery mode. The option “Reboot system” helps with this.
Factory reset Samsung A01 from Settings
If you’re using a Samsung Galaxy A01 and some bugs or glitches start occuring on your device, it may be time to restart it to factory settings. This guide will make it easier for you to reset to factory settings.
- Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- Tap the ‘Settingsʼ icon.
- Touch ‘General managementʼ.
- Tap “Reset”.
- Touch ˊFactory data resetˋ.
- Touch ‘RESETʼ.
- Press ‘DELETE ALLʼ. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus and prepare it for use.
The Samsung Galaxy A01 is a power packed handset in which the user can run heavy games and apps for long hours. It looks stunning with almost non-existent bezels on both the sides. In short, if you are looking for a nice camera phone with quality performance around this budget, then this phone is worth buying.
Factory and hard reset is a really useful function that helps out in many situations. In addition, A01 does not require any special apps or knowledge to perform the reset, simply follow the steps described above.