If your Samsung Galaxy A70 has such a problem e.g slowing down and generates error messages, You can use the reset option straight from inside the Android operating system. So no need to panic, because you can use the reset option through both your phone settings and the recovery mode.
The Samsung Galaxy A70 is equipped with an Octa-Core processor which clocks at a speed of 2 GHz. The processor is assisted by a 6GB ram that delivers a quality performance while running multiple tasks. Moreover, the graphical requirements of the system are taken care of by an Adreno 612 GPU. The entire configuration is built upon a Snapdragon 675 chipset.
The Samsung A70 sports a 6.7inch Amoled display which exhibits a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The smartphone is armed with a 32MP + 5MP + 8MP primary camera. In addition, a 32MP lens with a LED flash is present at the front.
Whether your Samsung A70 freezes, apps misbehave, or you want to pass the device to another person, you should know how to reset Galaxy A70 different ways. Basically, the choice depends on the problem with your phone.
Reset Lock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung A70
If you’ve forgotten or lost your screen lock fingerprint, pin, pattern and password, you can try hard resetting the Samsung Galaxy A70. If you’re still unsuccessful after several attempts, the only way to unlock your device is to reset via Samsung or Google find my device.
You’ll need your Samsung or Google Account credentials and the phone will need to be connected to the internet for the prompt to send to the phone.
Reset Lock Screen with Google Find My Device
- Visit https://www.google.com/android/find and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Choose the Samsung Galaxy A70 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Select the ‘Erase Dataʼ option from the action menu.
- Select ˊErase Deviceˋ to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Unlock Screen use Samsung Find My Mobile
- Go to Find My Mobile and then sign in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Select the Samsung A70 from the menu on the left.
- Choose the “Erase Device” option from below the device information.
- Select the “Erase” button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Factory reset Samsung A70
- Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- Tap the ‘Settingsʼ icon.
- Tap ‘General managementʼ.
- Touch “Reset”.
- Tap “Factory data reset”.
- Touch ˊRESETˋ.
- Press ‘DELETE ALLʼ. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Samsung Galaxy A70 and prepare it for use.
- Head into your ‘Settingsʼ and scroll down the page to “General management”.
- Tap on “Reset”.
- Press “Factory data reset”.
- Scroll down the page and select “Reset”.
- This is the final step, so be sure that you want to go through with it. If you are, then tap ˊDELETE ALLˋ.
- The Galaxy A70 will automatically reset and reboot.
Hard reset Samsung A70 from Recovery
If your Samsung smartphone becomes unresponsive or doesnʼt perform as expected, you can perform a hard reset to return it to the factory default state.
- Turn off your Samsung A70 and wait a few seconds.
- If the phone cannot be turned off, let the battery drain until the phone turns off, then charge the phone for 30 minutes and unplug any USB or power cables from the phone.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds and tap restart two times.
- Wait until the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo shows up push Volume Up, Bixby and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Recovery Mode shows up.
- Choose wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm.
- Select Yes from the menu. Press the Power key.
- If Recovery Mode appears, choose reboot system now by using the Power button.
The Samsung A70 is a bit expensive device as compared to other phones of this range, but the camera features it offers is remarkably great for those who are fond of taking pictures. It is a slim, compact and lightweight device that can easily fit anywhere. The processor is decent and the capacity of RAM is considerably less.
Have you had any problems with Samsung Galaxy A70 that aren’t mentioned here? If you leave your question in the comments below, we can help you as soon as possible!