In this post, we will look at to what extent a Samsung A80 user can bring the original settings back to achieve super fast processing speed and best system performance. Here’s how to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy A80.
The Samsung A80 has come with a 6.7 Inch Super Amoled display with a high resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. It has a pixel density is around 393 ppi that define sharpness in the vision. The mid-range device features a stylish aspect ratio of 20:9 that will take the FHD+ experience to another level.
The device runs on Android 9.0 OS with ONE UI. It is powered by Octa-Core processor with clock speed of 2.2 GHz respectively. The processors are set upon the Snapdragon 730 chipset aided by a 8GB ram and Adreno 618 GPU that will give a seamless performance. For storing files and important data, the device has an ample amount of 128GB inbuilt storage that sounds enough in the mid-range segment.
The viruses and malware may cause slower the performance of your Samsung A80 and it will also cause problems with the operating system. A factory reset will remove all malware, viruses and your phone will be back to normal. And It will boost your device performance and your application will run smoothly.
What Should You Do Before Resetting Your Samsung Galaxy A80?
- If you are unable to perform a reset, please charge for 10-20 minutes and try reset again.
- Ensure any personal data is backed up. As all your phone’s data will be deleted, backing up your entire smartphone is the smart thing to do.
- This smartphone applies factory reset protection (FRP), so make sure you know the Google account associated with this phone.
- If you have encrypted the microSD card, you must decrypt it before resetting the phone. Otherwise, your smartphone will not be able to read the data on the card.
Factory reset Samsung A80 from Settings
- Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- Tap the ‘Settingsʼ icon.
- Press ˊGeneral managementˋ.
- Tap ‘Resetʼ.
- Press ˊFactory data resetˋ.
- Press “RESET”.
- Tap “DELETE ALL”. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Galaxy A80 and prepare it for use.
- Head into your ˊSettingsˋ and scroll down the page to “General management”.
- Tap on “Reset”.
- Press ‘Factory data resetʼ.
- Scroll down the page and select ‘Resetʼ.
- This is the final step, so be sure that you want to go through with it. If you are, then tap “DELETE ALL”.
- The Samsung A80 will automatically reset and reboot.
Bypass Lock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung A80
If you forgot your Galaxy A80 lock screen fingerprint, pin, pattern and password, you can easily to bypass lock screen remotely by Find My Mobile / Device service on PC.
You’ll need your Samsung or Google Account credentials and the phone will need to be connected to the internet for the prompt to send to the phone.
Unlock Screen use Google Find My Device
- Go to https://www.google.com/android/find and then log in with your Google email and password.
- Choose the Samsung Galaxy A80 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Select the ˊErase Dataˋ option from the action menu.
- Select “Erase Device” to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Unlock Screen use Samsung Find My Mobile
- Visit https://findmymobile.samsung.com and then sign in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Select the Samsung Galaxy A80 from the menu on the left.
- Choose the ˊErase Deviceˋ option from below the device information.
- Select the “Erase” button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Hard reset Samsung A80 via Recovery
If your Samsung smartphone becomes unresponsive or doesnʼt perform as expected, you can perform a hard reset to return it to the factory default state.
❶ Turn off your Samsung A80 and wait a few seconds. If your phone is locked and you can’t turn it off, You can wait for the battery to drain and try resetting these steps after recharging
❷ Press the “Volume Up” and “Power” button together till the device displays the start-up logo.
❸ Once the Samsung A80 logo is displayed, release the buttons and wait till the device enters the Android system recovery mode.
❹ On the displayed screen, use “Volume Down” button to go to the “Wipe data/factory reset” option (Volume Up and Volume Down buttons are used to highlight the displayed options on the Android system recovery screen).
❺ Once the option is highlighted, press the “Power” button to select the option. (Pressing the Power button in Android system recovery mode selects the highlighted option.)
❻ On the next screen, press the “Volume Down” button multiple times till the “Yes” option is highlighted.
❻ Press the Power button to hard reset the Galaxy A80, which will also clear the dalvik cache.
The final word
The Galaxy A80 also promises to continue the series not only in terms of battery but also in performance and cameras. It has a great processor under the hood, that provides an excellent performance. The primary camera is also up to the mark. However, a better capacity of storage would have made it a perfect option.
If you have any further questions about the solution or problem, feel free to talk to us in the comments below, I’m sure we’ll cook up a solution for your predicament. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to update Samsung Galaxy A80, we will publish it soon.