Reset Galaxy C9 – Restoring a smartphone back to its factory settings is a great way to tackle speed and performance issues that have built up on the system over time. If you find your Samsung Galaxy C9 is working slower than expected, it may be time to consider a factory reset. So, today, we will explore how we can perform a factory reset of Samsung C9.
Samsung Galaxy C9 is equipped with a Snapdragon 652 MSM8976 chipset and an Octa-Core processor that comes with a clock speed of 1.8 GHz. There is a 6GB RAM that ensures smooth gaming, multitasking, and other high-end usages. For taking care of the graphical requirements, the device has an Adreno 510 GPU.
Samsung Galaxy C9 comes with a bezel-less display having a waterdrop notch on top. The device has 6-inch Super Amoled display bearing a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels along with a pixel density of 367 ppi.
Before you can even begin to think about giving your Samsung C9 to someone else, you need to take some time to wipe and reset it to factory settings. Doing so will ensure that nobody has access to the treasure trove of personal information we all keep on our phones. This also works if your Samsung Galaxy C9 randomly shuts off and won’t turn back on.
Unlock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung C9
If you forgot your Galaxy C9 lock screen fingerprint, pin, pattern and password, you can easily to bypass lock screen remotely by Find My Mobile / Device service on PC.
You’ll need your Samsung or Google Account credentials and the phone will need to be connected to the internet for the prompt to send to the phone.
Reset Lock Screen with Google Find My Device
- Open https://www.google.com/android/find and then log in with your Google email and password.
- Select the Samsung C9 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the “Erase Data” option from the action menu.
- Select ˊErase Deviceˋ to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Reset Lock Screen use Samsung Find My Mobile
- Go to https://findmymobile.samsung.com and then sign in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Select the Galaxy C9 from the menu on the left.
- Choose the “Erase Device” option from below the device information.
- Choose the “Erase” button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Hard reset Samsung C9 from Recovery
If you are unable to perform a factory data reset on yourSamsung Galaxy C9 using the phone settings for some reasons, you can try the hard reset method. Just follow the steps given below.
- Shut down your Samsung Galaxy C9 completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Home keys.
- Press and hold the Power key until the device vibrates, then release it. Keep pressing the Volume Up and Home keys the entire time.
- When you see the Android Recovery screen, release the Volume Up and Home keys.
- Use the Volume keys to scroll down to Wipe data/factory reset, then use the Power key to select it.
- Use the Volume keys to scroll down to Yes, then use the Power key to select it.
Factory reset Samsung C9
- Tap ‘Appsʼ on the Home screen.
- In the Apps screen tap ˊSettingsˋ.
- In the Settings screen, tap “Back Up and Reset”.
- In the Backup and Reset screen, tap ˊFactory Data Resetˋ.
- In the Factory Data Reset screen, tap “Reset Device”.
- Tap ‘Delete Allʼ.
- After your device resets, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your device.
- Swipe up or down to view the ‘Appsʼ.
- Touch “Settings”.
- Scroll to and touch ˊGeneral managementˋ.
- Touch ‘Resetʼ.
- Touch ‘Factory data resetʼ.
- Read the warning, then scroll to and touch “RESET”.
- If you’re prompted for screen lock credentials, enter your PIN/password/pattern and touch “NEXT”.
- Touch ˊDELETE ALLˋ.
- After the reset, the Galaxy C9 will reboot to the initial setup screen.
The final word
The Samsung C9 is a power packed handset in which the user can run heavy games and apps for long hours. Like its siblings, the cameras of this phone is also amazing which outputs ultra clear images. The storage is ample and the battery is decent and efficiently powers this device throughout the day, but we feel it could have been a tad larger.
If we’ve missed an easy way to keep your device cool, or you have questions about something on this list, let us know in the comments below, or you can contact us via Facebook or Twitter. If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to update Samsung Galaxy C9, please keep an eye on this ApkShort.com blog.