Reset Galaxy Grand Prime – Restoring a phone back to its factory settings is a great way to tackle speed and performance issues that have built up on the system over time. If you find your Samsung Grand Prime is working slower than expected, it may be time to consider a factory reset. So, today, we will explore how we can perform a factory reset of Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime is equipped with a Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 chipset and a quad-core processor that comes with a clock speed of 1.2 GHz. There is a 1GB RAM that ensures smooth gaming, multitasking, and other high-end usages. For taking care of the graphical requirements, the device has an Adreno 306 GPU.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime comes with a bezel-less display having a waterdrop notch on top. The device has 5 Inch IPS TFT display bearing a screen resolution of 540 x 960 pixels along with a pixel density of 220 ppi.
You’ll definitely need to clean your Galaxy Grand Prime before selling or passing it to someone. If you have issues with an unresponsive screen or apps misbehaving, this might also be a way out. However, there are a few other troubleshooting methods to try, too.
Hard reset Samsung Grand Prime
If the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime does not start normally, or if you do not remember the lock screen password, use the steps. It might be necessary to perform a reset without turning on the phone.
- Turn off your Samsung Grand Prime and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Power, Volume Up, and Home buttons at the same time.
- Let all 3 buttons go when the device shows a screen that says Installing System Update.
- Wait for this screen to change automatically.
- Use the Volume Down button to move the blue highlight to the option Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Press the Power button to select the Factory Reset option
- Use the Volume Down button to move the blue highlight to the YES option, and press the Power button again to select Yes.
- Use the Power button to select the Reboot System Now option from the Android Recovery menu.
Unlock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung Grand Prime
If you forgot your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime lock screen pattern, password, fingerprint and pin, you can easily to bypass lock screen remotely by Find My Mobile / Device service on PC.
With both of the following options however, the device needs to be turned on, and it needs some kind of network connection; whether it’s connected to a Wi-Fi network or mobile data.
1.Google Find My Device
- Visit https://www.google.com/android/find and then log in with your Google email and password.
- Select the Galaxy Grand Prime from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the ‘Erase Dataʼ option from the action menu.
- Select “Erase Device” to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
2.Samsung Find My Mobile
- Go to Find My Mobile and then log in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Choose the Samsung Grand Prime from the menu on the left.
- Select the ˊErase Deviceˋ option from below the device information.
- Select the “Erase” button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Factory reset Samsung Grand Prime
- Go to the Home screen and choose ‘Appsʼ.
- Choose “Settings”.
- Go to the Backup & reset.
- Choose “RESET DEVICE”.
- Then hit the Erase everything button.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Galaxy Grand Prime will automatically reset and reboot.
The final word
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime is a flagship and it successfully justifies the title. The device is not just impressive in terms of design, but the user interface, processing power and everything else leave you mesmerised. This phone is an ideal choice especially for camera lovers who love to capture high quality sharp images every now and then. Overall, the new Samsung is a device worth buying.
If you have any problems that aren’t mentioned here, or just need SAMSUNG help in general, please leave a comment below, and we’ll help you as best as we can.