The best way to start all over again with your Samsung Galaxy M01 is to reset the phone via Factory or Hard Reset. All phone settings will be reset to their original default settings. No third-party applications, no files to download and nothing else, other than the original files and built-in applications.
Samsung M01, M01s and M01 Core reset is the ability to erase all data, games, applications and other files that you install on your smartphone. So you can restore the device to its original factory condition.
If you have an Android phone or tablet, you really need to know about Factory Reset / Hard Reset and how to do it. You can use reset Galaxy M01 in the following cases:
- Before selling a smartphone.
- If you can’t activate your phone because you forgot the password or unlock pattern.
- The smartphone starts working slowly or doesn’t work.
- Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- Press the ˊSettingsˋ icon.
- Press “General management”.
- Press ˊResetˋ.
- Press ‘Factory data resetʼ.
- Touch ˊRESETˋ.
- Tap ˊDELETE ALLˋ. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Galaxy M01 and prepare it for use.
- Turn off your Galaxy M01 and wait a few seconds.
- If the phone cannot be turned off, let the battery drain until the phone turns off, then charge the phone for 30 minutes and unplug any USB or power cables from the phone.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds and tap restart two times.
- Wait until the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo shows up push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Recovery Mode shows up.
- Choose wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm.
- Select Yes from the menu. Press the Power key.
- If Recovery Mode appears, choose reboot system now by using the Power button.
3.Reset via Samsung Find My Mobile
- Go to https://findmymobile.samsung.com and then log in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Select the Samsung Galaxy M01 from the menu on the left.
- Choose the ‘Erase Deviceʼ option from below the device information.
- Select the ˊEraseˋ button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
The Samsung Galaxy M01 features a 5.71inch HD+ IPS LCD display which exhibits a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels accompanied with a pixel density of 295 PPI.
The performance of the device is driven by Octa-Core 4x Cortex A53 1.95 GHz + 4x Cortex A53 1.45 GHz processor mated to a 3 GB RAM to take care of the multitasking needs. Additionality, a Adreno 505 GPU is present which to a great extent manages the graphical requirements.
A key aspect of the processing configuration of the device is the inclusion of Snapdragon 439 chipset which adds to the performance level of the device.