Download and Revert to Stock Recovery Redmi 1S Based MIUI 9 Android 4.4.4 Kitkat. This Stock recovery I took from ROM MIUI 9 126.96.36.199 Kitkat and you can reinstall this recovery with Rashr or Flashfy application or use TWRP.
The Xiaomi Redmi 1S phone has a 4.7-inch (1280×720) IPS LCD screen, a 8MP main camera and a 1.6MP selfie camera. The battery capacity is 2000 mAh and the main processor is a MSM8228 Snapdragon 400 with 1 GB of RAM.
Flash Stock Recovery Via RashR
- Download and install the [Root] Rashr – Flash Tool app from Playstore.
- Click on the link below to download the Redmi 1S Stock Recovey
- copy file Redmi_1s_MIUI9_Stock_recovery.img and save in SD Card.
- Open the [Root] Rashr – Flash Tool app, and allow / grant if there is a permission notification from SuperSU or Kingroot.
- Once open the [Root] Rashr – Flash Tool application will popup warning / warning !, then just select “I KNOW THE RISK“.
- After entering tap on menu “BACKUP“. And do a backup of the default recovery android you use. This function is in case if there is a mistake at the time of flashing then st ay in restore course.
- The next step is tap on the “Recovery From Storage” menu. And find file recovery.img that you have previously saved and do flash.
- After the flash is successful, the “Reboot in to recovery now” menu will appear “So Please” android will reboot to recovery mode automatically.