Download and Revert to Stock Recovery Redmi Note 2 Based MIUI 9 Android 5.0.2 Lollipop.. This Stock recovery I took from ROM MIUI 9 V126.96.36.199.LHMMIFA Lollipop and you can reinstall this recovery with Rashr or Flashfy application or use TWRP.
Like previous Xiaomi devices, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 has really stirred the midrange pot by offering high-performance hardware at just RM649. Featuring one of the latest MediaTek Helio X10 processors, a 5.5-inch full HD display, 13MP phase detection autofocus rear camera, infra-red universal remote control and more.
Flash Stock Recovery Stock Recovery Lollipop Redmi Note 2 Via RashR
- Download and install the [Root] Rashr – Flash Tool app from Playstore.
- Click on the link below to download the Redmi Note 2 Stock Recovey
- copy file Redmi_Note_2_Stock_recovery.img and save in SD Card.
- Open the [Root] Rashr – Flash Tool app, and allow / grant if there is a permission notification from SuperSU or Kingroot.
- Once open the [Root] Rashr – Flash Tool application will popup warning / warning !, then just select “I KNOW THE RISK“.
- After entering tap on menu “BACKUP“. And do a backup of the default recovery android you use. This function is in case if there is a mistake at the time of flashing then stay in restore course.
- The next step is tap on the “Recovery From Storage” menu. And find file recovery.img that you have previously saved and do flash.
- After the flash is successful, the “Reboot in to recovery now” menu will appear “So Please” android will reboot to recovery mode automatically.