Every Free Fire game is updated, there will be new features that we can use and will certainly make your Free Fire game cooler. One of the newest features that you can use is the replay feature.
This replay feature is useful so that we can look back at the match in our Free Fire game. So we don’t need to use a screen recorder app to review our gameplay because when we activate this feature, the game will automatically record our game.
Sometimes in the matches we play there are epic moments or funny moments that we experience, now we will no longer lose those moments because they will be recorded automatically without having to activate the screen recorder first. Then how? Stay with us, you will get the answer here.
How to Activate the Replay Feature on Free Fire
For those of you who intend to follow how to activate the replay feature on Free Fire then you can see the information as follows.
1. The first step please go to your profile.
2. After that enter the replay menu.
3. You just have to activate it in the On section.
4. After that you can play as usual, and at the end of the game there will be a save replay button as below, you can just tap it to save your match.
5. Then the matches that have been saved will be in the replay menu and you can delete or review your matches earlier.
Note: If the game is updated, the recorded match results will be lost and deleted. This replay feature only works for battle royale matches and clash squads.
So that’s how to activate the replay feature on Free Fire , hopefully this tutorial is useful and good luck.
Also listen how to activate the PUBG mobile death replay feature for unsupported phones in the next article from APKShort. If you have other steps, then you can write them in the comments column below.