Each app usually has emojis that we can use to communicate with other people, each app has a different emoji display, from Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and so on, they have a different appearance from one another. There are lots of emojis that we can use to describe our mood when chatting with other people. There are laughing, crying, and various other expressions. Of the many emojis from various apps / companies, people tend to prefer using emojis from the iPhone. For this reason, there are lots of people who want to change the emoji on their Android phone to an iPhone emoji. So this time I will share how to change the emoji on an Android phone into the latest iOS version of the iPhone, namely IOS 15. How? Please see how to do it.
How To Change Android Emoji Into The Latest Iphone IOS 15
For users who are curious about how to change Android emoji into the latest iPhone ios 15 then you can see the information below.
1. The first step, please download and install the Zfont 3 app on your Android phone, besides that, download the iOS 15 emoji font here .
2. After that open the ZFont 3 app.
3. Tap on the Local section.
4. Tap the Aa icon then look for where you save the iOS 15 emoji font file, tap OK.
5. Tap Apply.
6. For Xiaomi smartphone users, select Method 1 (Old).
7. Tap Change Font.
8. Select iOS 15 emoji , then tap Apply.
9. Tap Restart, and your smartphone will start restarting.
10. Done, if your smartphone is back on, the result will be like this.
So that’s how to change Android emoji to the latest IOS IOS 15, I hope this tutorial is useful and good luck.
Also listen how to change Vivo emoji to the latest iPhone ios 14.5 emoji in the next article from APKShort. If you have other steps, then you can write them in the comments column below.