Customize Huawei Y5 2017 Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Huawei device. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Huawei Y5 2017.
Huawei Y5 2017 is one of the best mid-range smartphones with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display. The 16:9 display comes with a HD (720 x 1280p) resolution. The performance needs on the phone are driven by a quad-core MT6737T chipset, clocked up to 1.4GHz. A capable selfie camera and a decent battery makes Huawei Y5 2017 an all-round performer.
The Huawei Y5 2017 runs EMUI 4.1 based on Android 6.0 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Huawei Y5 2017 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone.
You can change the font style and choose the best one that makes you comfortable while using your Huawei Y5 2017. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Rosemary, Helvetica, and San Francisco. You can use the built-in font styles served by Huawei.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Y5 2017 via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Y5 2017 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Y5 2017.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei Y5 2017 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Y5 2017 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Y5 2017, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Y5 2017 display looks even better
Now that you know how to change the default font in Huawei Y5 2017, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Huawei Y5 2017? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei Mate 10 Pro. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Y5 2017 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.