How To Change Font Style On Realme 2 ColorOS 5.2 Android 8.0 Oreo – Realme has always offered a lot of customization options, and by changing the system font on the Realme 2 your phone can have a fresh new look and stand out.
The Realme 2 comes with all the features that make it a complete all-round performance. It has been equipped with Octa-Core processor set at the clock speed of 1.8 GHz, which is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset and can provide a satisfying performance together. There is an Adreno 506 GPU that looks after the graphics keeping it smooth while the 4GB RAM handles the multitasking and the gaming requirement by keeping it lag-free.
The Realme 2 flaunts a 6.2-inch LCD IPS display, which adopts a completely bezel-less design. The display comes with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels and a density of 271 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
It runs Android 8.0 Oreo operating system with the company’s own ColorOS 5.2 skin on top. The UI is beautifully designed unlike the stock Android OS its has colorful designs and layouts.
The ColorOS is the customized Android skin used by smartphone maker Realme. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique lock screen, great themes, icons design, wallpapers, font style and many more.
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Realme 2 devices running ColorOS 5.2 but you have the option of downloading more from the Realme Theme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
How to Change Font And Emoji on Realme 2 with zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Realme 2 from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Realme 2, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- You should now have new fonts on your Realme 2 to choose from.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Realme 2, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you leave them stock or go all out? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Realme U1. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Realme 2 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Realme.