The Way to Change Font Style On Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Samsung device. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro.
The Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) comes with the Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870 SoC Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 1.6 GHz, which can render a great performance together. Along with it, the device contains a 2GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by an ARM Mali-T830 GPU.
The Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) flaunts a 5.2-inch HD AMOLED display with a pixel density of 282 PPI to offer crystal clear view. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
The smartphone is armed with a 13 MP rear camera which clicks mesmerizing pictures and is equally good for recording videos. For selfie lovers, it has a 12 MP front-facing camera with selfie-related software features.
The Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) lineup will run a new version of Samsung Experience 8.5 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Samsung Experience 8.5 user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in Samsung Experience 8.5.
One of the key features of Samsung Experience 8.5 is the ability to install custom themes onto the device. Users can customize the lock screen style, font style, theme, icons, background colors, and finally the wallpapers.
Many Samsung users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) device run on Samsung Experience 8.5 based on Android Nougat and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 / Pro GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro display will look more attractive with a new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Do you have a personal favorite font style? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 / Pro looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.