Methods to Customize Font Style On Vivo Y83 – Change the font in Vivo seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Vivo Y83.
Vivo Y83 is an excellent smartphone that presents a strong spec-sheet to stand out from the crowd. It sports an Octa-Core (Cortex A53) MediaTek Helio P22 processor with PowerVR GE8320 GPU to handle graphics. To deliver smooth multitasking performance, it comes with 4GB RAM which ensures enough memory to run multiple programs at the same time without any lag.
The Vivo Y83 flaunts a 6.22-inch HD+ AMOLED display with a pixel density of 270 ppi that will give great pleasure to the eyes while watching videos and playing games. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
For capturing excellent pictures, the Vivo Y83 has a rear camera setup at the back consisting of a 13 MP. The lens can capture images high resolution and shoot high definition videos. It also has a 8 MP front lens that clicks flattering selfie pictures.
Vivo Y83 runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo-based operating system, namely Funtouch OS 4.0. Funtouch OS 4.0 user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in Funtouch OS 4.0.
Funtouch OS 4.0 is a custom skin developed by Vivo is currently used by a major chunk of Android users. The skin does feature an integrated theme store. But there is no option to change system-wide font using the default theming app.
Funtouch OS 4.0 gives you to customize almost everything like icons, lock screen style, wallpapers, and finally the themes. but in the manufacture, they turn off the font style change setting. So here we will share a complete guide to change font on Vivo Y83 device.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo Y83 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y83, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y83 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y83 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y83.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y83 will automatically have new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Vivo Y83, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, Drop a comment and we will help you out.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Vivo Y21L. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Vivo Y83 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Vivo.