Customize Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Xiaomi device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro.
The Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro features a metal back and a 5.84-inch display with the notch. The full-HD+ resolution delivers crisp images and the brightness and contrast is more than adequate. The phone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 625 SoC and comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. General performance is good but the phone does struggle with heavy 3D games. MIUI is based on Android 8.1 Oreo, which offers plenty of customisation options. The rear 12-megapixel camera captures decent details in daylight but struggles with autofocus and clarity in low-light. Video recoding maxes out at 1080p and the electronic stabilisation is not bad. The 4000mAh battery offers very good battery life, easily lasting a full day and more.
You can change the font in your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro without root. Xiaomi also has unique font styles for users such as Choco Cooky, Helvetica, and Andrea Print. Just choose one of your favorite fonts and apply it on your beloved Xiaomi device.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. What font is splattered all over your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro UI today? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Xiaomi Redmi Y2. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.