Customize Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Xiaomi device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro.
The Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 chip that can provide great performance, with an Octa-Core processor running at a speed of 2 GHz. There is an Adreno 506 GPU with a 3GB RAM, which can provide nice graphics with lag-free multitasking.
The Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro comes with a 5.84-inch FHD+ LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels and a density of 432 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. It renders a good viewing experience with the 19:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
The smartphone is armed with a 12 MP + 5 MP Dual rear camera which clicks mesmerizing pictures and is equally good for recording videos. For the selfie lovers, the smartphone offers an impressive 5 MP front camera.
The Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro lineup will run a new version of MIUI 10 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. Xiaomi’s MIUI user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in MIUI 10 gives you amazing experience.
MIUI 10 have its theme store but there is no option to change font style in MIUI 10, you can just change the font size only in MIUI 10.
MIUI 10 gives you to customize almost everything like lock screen style, themes, icons, background colors, and finally the wallpapers. but in the manufacture, they turn off the font style change setting. So here we will share a complete guide to change font on Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro device.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. What font is splattered all over your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro UI today? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.