To make your Android smartphone look cooler, you can usually change the font / typeface of your smartphone. In addition to themes, fonts are also provided in the default theme app from Android smartphones to make your smartphone look cooler. As in the default theme app from Vivo or commonly called itheme Vivo, cool fonts are also provided that you can use for your Android smartphone, but unfortunately you can’t get the available fonts for free but you have to buy them first before you can apply them. The price is indeed cheap but maybe many people will be lazy to apply paid fonts because humans are happy with the free ones. .
Actually there is another way that we can use to apply fonts for free, namely by downloading additional apps such as zfont, however, downloading these additional apps will definitely eat up our smartphone memory. Now in this article, I will try to share how to get fonts for free and permanently in the default theme app from Vivo or itheme Vivo.
How to Download Fonts on Vivo Themes for Free and Permanently
If you intend to follow how to download fonts on Vivo themes for free and permanently then you can see the tutorial as follows.
1. Please enter the itheme Vivo app (the default theme app from the Vivo smartphone).
2. After that tap on the Font section.
3. Tap on the search icon section.
4. In the popular search section, please tap on the iekie section.
5. Then there will be fonts that you can get for free and permanently, please choose one of them.
6. Tap Download.
7. Tap Apply.
8. Done, then if you have reached this stage you can already use and apply free fonts in Vivo.
So that’s how to download fonts on Vivo Themes for free and permanently without using any additional apps. Good luck.
Read again some interesting information from other APKShort such as how to change fonts on the latest free Vivo items in the previous article. If you found this guide helpful, let us know in the comments.