Battery is one of the most important things in an Android phone. With a full battery, you can perform various activities on your phone such as chatting, browsing, playing games or taking pictures.
When the battery runs out, you can recharge it again by inserting the charger cable into the power outlet. Because of the importance of our phones, usually people will continue to operate their phones while charging, so that our smartphone batteries take a long time to become damaged and run out quickly.
Several new mobile phones have released a fast charging feature where with this feature you can charge your smartphone quickly without wasting your time. So you will no longer operate your phone while charging your smartphone. Likewise with Xiaomi phones, for Xiaomi smartphone users you can already activate the fast charging feature, especially for Xiaomi MIUI 12 phones. Then how? Let’s see the steps.
How to Enable Fast Charging on Xiaomi MIUI 12
If users who want to try how to enable fast charging on Xiaomi MIUI 12 then you can see the guide as follows.
1. The first step is to make sure the security app on your Xiaomi phone is version 5.6.0, if not, please download the security app file version 5.6.0 here .
2. Install the security app version 5.6.0.
3. If you have, please enter the Play Store then look for the Download Activity Launcher app and install the app on your phone.
4. After that open the Activity Launcher app, if there is a disclaimer tap OK.
5. Next, tap on the search icon and type boost.
6. In security select boost charging speed.
7. Activate it in the Boost Charging Speed section.
Done, then after this feature is activated you can charge your smartphone quickly. Also make sure the charger you are using supports fast charging. That’s my tutorial on How to Activate Fast Charging on Xiaomi MIUI 12, good luck.
You also need to know about how to make a charging animation effect on all Androids as previously explained by APKShort. If you have other steps, then you can write them in the comments column below.