You may want to reset Vivo U10 to its original settings, if it doesn’t work properly, getting stuck or bothering you with error messages. In this tutorial, we’ll see how to hard and factory Vivo U10.
The Vivo U10 sports a 6.35-inch IPS LCD display with HD+ (720 x 1544 pixels) resolution that results into a pixel density of 268 PPI. The phone is powered by a 64-bit 2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 665 processor under the hood, aided by 3GB of RAM. The Vivo U10 looks premium in a brushed aluminium unibody design.
For photography, the Vivo U10 features a 13MP + 8MP + 2MP rear camera with optical image stabilisation, 4K recording support and a Triple-tone LED flash.It also packs an 8MP front shooter for quality self-portraits. The internal storage of the smartphone is 32GB, which can be further expanded up to 512GB by inserting a microSD card.
The Vivo U10 is the best line of phones, but no phone is perfect. Sometimes your device might freeze or start acting a little weird. Fortunately, most of the Vivo U10 problems can be solved with a simple reset. In this guide on how to reset Vivo U10, we’re going to explain how to perform a factory reset and how to perform a hard reset on your smartphone. We’ll also explain the differences between these options and when you might want to choose one.
Factory reset Vivo U10 from Settings
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose More settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data.
- Checklist Format phone storage.
- Tap Clear Now.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Vivo U10 will automatically reset and reboot.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Vivo U10
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Vivo U10 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Vivo U10.
Hard reset Vivo U10 via Recovery
- Ensure that the Vivo U10 is powered off.
- Push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Vivo Recovery Mode shows up.
- Select Recovery mode by pressing Volume down button and enter it by pressing Power button.
- Choose Wipe data.
- Select Wipe data from the menu. Select the OK option.
- Finally, choose Reboot system.
The Vivo U10 is certainly a device which is pushing the limits in the budget segment. From the large screen that delivers great visuals, to the cameras delivering aesthetic photos. It is a capable device in its respective segment without much compromise in terms of specifications and pricing.
If we’ve missed an easy way to keep your device cool, or you have questions about something on this list, let us know in the comments below, or you can contact us via Facebook or Twitter. If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to root Vivo U10, please keep an eye on this ApkShort.com blog.