Factory reset Vivo V11i returns your device to the same state it was in when it rolled off the assembly line. It will remove files and apps you’ve created and installed, delete cache, junk files and return settings to their defaults. In this tutorial, we’ll see how to hard and factory Vivo V11i.
The Vivo V11i features 6.3-inch Super AMOLED display. The display of the smartphone comes with a good resolution of about 1080 x 2280 pixels and has a pixel density of 400 PPI, which delivers an amazing viewing experience. Corning Gorilla glass protection is there to keep away the screen from scratches or marks.
Vivo V11i features an Octa-Core (4x 2.00GHz ARM Cortex A73 + 4x 2.00GHz ARM Cortex A53) processor that is coupled to a Helio P60 chipset. The smartphone comes with a 4GB ram, which enables the device to perform without any lag and switching between apps is quite easy. The graphics parts are taken care of by an ARM Mali G72MP3 graphics processor.
There are many reasons why we need to factory reset Vivo V11i. Whether your device is sluggish or you are just getting ready to sell it, factory reset is one of the best ways to restore your device to its perfect factory condition. Let’s go over the two ways to perform a factory data reset. You can do a hard reset or factory reset.
Hard reset Vivo V11i
- Turn off your Vivo V11i and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Vivo logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Scroll to Recovry Mode and enter it by pressing Power button.
- Scroll to Wipe data.
- Press the Wipe data button.
- Scroll to OK.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Vivo V11i will now wipe all contents.
Factory reset Vivo V11i
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose More settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data.
- Checklist Format phone storage.
- Tap Clear Now.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Vivo V11i will automatically reset and reboot.
Reset Screen Lock Vivo V11i
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Vivo V11i from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Vivo V11i.
The Vivo V11i is a sheer delight for the users looking for an excellent set of cameras. Regarding performance, it has a very good configuration to manage with the overall lag-free task. Apart from the camera and spare battery, the storage capacity is also quite good, thanks to the support of a very large external storage.
These were a few methods of solving Vivo V11i problems and I hope that they helped you in getting the smartphone working flawlessly. If you want to get more interesting tips such as bypass factory reset protection on Vivo V11i, please keep an eye on this ApkShort.com blog.