You may want to reset Vivo V17 Pro to its default settings, in case it is not functioning properly, it freezes or annoys you with error messages. Let’s see how we can reset Vivo V17 Pro.
The Vivo V17 Pro offers a 6.44 inches FHD+ Super AMOLED display that results in a pixel density of 409 ppi. It has a beautiful, elegant design and comes in gold, silver and black colour. It runs Android 9.0 Pie with the FuntouchOS 9.1 OS on top.
It is powered by a 2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 processor, coupled with 8GB of RAM. For storage, it gets 128GB of internal memory that can be further increased up to 128GB by inserting a microSD card.
Whether you’ve decided to sell your device or it’s behaving strangely and you can’t fix it, you may need to restore Vivo V17 Pro to factory settings. Factory reset is the process of deleting all data and settings from your Vivo V17 Pro. So it’s pretty much about getting back to those happy moments when you get a new smartphone.
Hard reset Vivo V17 Pro via Recovery
- Ensure that the Vivo V17 Pro is powered off.
- Press and hold the “Volume UP” and “Power” keys simultaneously until Vivo logo appears to enter Fastboot mode.
- Then in the Fastboot Mode select the “Recovery Mode“.
- After that, select the “Wipe Data” menu.
- Continue by selecting the option “Wipe data“.
- After that you confirm by tapping the “OK” button.
- If the Wipe process is complete “Wiped Successfully” tap the “OK” button.
- You can select the option “Reboot system“.
- Later the Vivo V17 Pro will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
Reset Screen Lock Vivo V17 Pro
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Vivo V17 Pro from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Vivo V17 Pro.
Factory reset Vivo V17 Pro from Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap More settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data.
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Format Phone Storage.
- Next tap Clear Now.
- Your Vivo V17 Pro will restart and begin the factory data reset.
The Vivo V17 Pro is a powerpack phone which impresses one and all. From the large screen that delivers great visuals, to the cameras delivering aesthetic photos. The powerful configuration also means you will have a snappy, clutter-free experience on this device, regardless of what you are doing.
These were a few methods of solving Vivo V17 Pro problems and I hope that they helped you in getting the device working flawlessly. If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to flash Vivo V17 Pro, please keep an eye on this ApkShort.com blog.