There are plenty of good reasons to reset your Vivo V5 Lite and put it back to its factory default settings, including selling it and protecting your private information and simply clearing out the clutter. So, today, we will explore how we can perform a factory reset of Vivo V5 Lite.
Vivo V5 Lite is equipped with a Mediatek6750 chipset and an Octa-Core processor that clocks up to 1.5 GHz speed. It delivers admirable performance together while the ARM Mali-T860MP2 GPU deals with games and multitasking of the phone. There is a 3GB RAM that can provide excellent gaming and multitasking flow.
Vivo V5 Lite comes with a waterdrop style notch display having a bezel-less finish on the sides. The screen stands 5.5 inches and carries a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels along with an aspect ratio of 16:9. It has an IPS LCD display type which offers a sharpness of 267 PPI density.
We recommend that you reset Vivo V5 Lite this way before you donate, sell, or otherwise give away the device and you want to make sure no one else can see your personal content or account information. And you need to select this reset option if you’re having software problems with Vivo V5 Lite and want to reset it for troubleshooting.
What to do before resetting your Android
- If you are unable to perform a reset, please charge for 10-20 minutes and try reset again.
- Once the hard reset is done, the phone will ask to enter the Google account and password that was previously linked with the device. Therefore, you must know the google email and the password.
- It is important to remember to decrypt your microSD card before a Factory Data Reset. The data on your SD card will not be able to be read or decrypted after a reset.
Reset Screen Lock Vivo V5 Lite
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Vivo V5 Lite from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Vivo V5 Lite.
Factory reset Vivo V5 Lite
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap More settings.
- In the More settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Format Phone Storage option.
- Finally click Clear Now.
- After your Vivo V5 Lite reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
Hard reset Vivo V5 Lite via Recovery
- Ensure that the Vivo V5 Lite is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume UP and Power buttons at the same time.
- Let all buttons go when the device shows a Vivo logo.
- Wait for this screen to change automatically to Fastboot mode.
- Then select Recovery Mode.
- After that tap Wipe Data.
- Next tap Wipe data.
- The screen will display “Wipe Data? operation can’t be reversed“. Once done, tap OK.
- Select the Reboot system option from the Vivo Recovery menu.
The Vivo V5 Lite is a power packed phone which ends up fulfilling almost all the needs that a user may demand. For efficient and swift performance, it has a strong configuration that would be admired by the users. The affordable price tag makes it an attractive buy.
Have you had any problems with Vivo V5 Lite that aren’t mentioned here? If you leave your question in the comments below, we can help you as soon as possible!