Vivo Xplay 6 has a very useful option to reset Android to its original state, which is known as, reset system to original factory settings. Here’s how to factory reset your Vivo Xplay 6.
The Vivo Xplay 6 comes with a Quad-Core processor having a clock speed of 2.2 GHz and is seated upon the Snapdragon 820 chipset. It is assisted by the Adreno 530 GPU and a 6GB RAM that keep the smooth operation.
The Vivo Xplay 6 features a 5.46inch Super AMOLED display having a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels and a density of 538 PPI.
If your device has frozen, it’s slower than usual or the battery is draining, resetting the Vivo Xplay 6 is the first line of defense to solve this problem. So, if you run into one of these common issues, you’ll now know how to deal with it straight away.
There are two kinds of resets we are going to share for you today, factory reset and hard reset. Both types of reset apply to the Vivo Xplay 6.
Factory reset Vivo Xplay 6 from Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap More settings.
- In the More settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Format Phone Storage option.
- Finally click Clear Now.
- After your Vivo Xplay 6 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
Reset Screen Lock Vivo Xplay 6
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Vivo Xplay 6 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Vivo Xplay 6.
Hard reset Vivo Xplay 6
Step 1 – Shut down your Vivo Xplay 6 completely by pressing the Power button.
Step 2 – Press the Volume UP and the Power button together till the phone displays the Vivo logo.
Step 3 – Once the Fastboot mode is displayed, Select Recovery mode by pressing Volume down button and enter it by pressing Power button.
Step 4 – On the displayed screen, tap Wipe data option.
Step 5 – On the next screen, tap Wipe data option.
Step 6 – Press the OK button to hard reset the Vivo Xplay 6, which will also clear the dalvik cache.
Step 7 – When the hard reset is complete, tap Reboot system.
The Vivo Xplay 6 is a value for money smartphone, loaded with almost every feature you would expect your smartphone to have in this price range. The design is a treat to the eyes and the powerful configuration results into a smooth performance. The capacity of the smartphone is also praiseworthy and is effectively backed by the housed battery. With the provided budget, it is one of the best handsets that consumers can have.
Fortunately, there aren’t many Vivo Xplay 6 specific problems. Some of the problems that the device has are more than troublesome, but fortunately can be fixed at most in a few minutes. Every problem has a solution, no matter how complex. See you in the next article about how to frp unlock Vivo Xplay 6.