Vivo Y25 will have an immensely handy option to reset Android to original state, which is known as, reset system to original factory settings. Here’s how to factory reset your Vivo Y25.
Vivo Y25 comes with an efficient Mediatek6580 chipset that supports a quad-core processor running at a clock speed of up to 1.3 GHz. It has ARM Mali-400MP2 GPU that provides graphics of the smartphone while the massive 1GB RAM offers great gaming and multitasking.
The Vivo Y25 comes with thin bezels that provide a spacious view. It has a 4.5 inches IPS LCD display that comes with a screen resolution of 480 x 854 pixels along with a pixel density of 218 ppi. The device has a 16:9 aspect ratio.
The Vivo Y25 is the best line of phones, but no phone is perfect. Sometimes your phone might freeze or begin to act a little strangely. Fortunately, most of the Vivo Y25 problems can be solved with a simple reset. In this guide on how to reset Vivo Y25, we’re going to explain how to do a factory reset and how to perform a hard reset on your smartphone. We’ll also explain what the differences are between these options and when you might want to choose one.
What Should You Do Before Resetting Your Vivo Y25?
- Reset will require a minimum battery level of 25%.
- When you try to start up your phone after completing a factory reset, you are required to log in to the original Google Account in the initial setup.
- It is important to remember to decrypt your microSD card before a Factory Data Reset. The data on your SD card will not be able to be read or decrypted after a reset.
Hard reset Vivo Y25 via Recovery
- Turn off your Vivo Y25 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold Volume Up button and Power button simultaneously until Vivo logo appears to enter Fastboot mode.
- Select Recovery mode by pressing Volume down button and enter it by pressing Power button
- After that, select the Wipe Data menu.
- Continue by selecting the option Wipe data.
- If the Wipe process is complete Wiped Successfully tap the OK button.
- You can select the option Reboot system.
- Later the Vivo Y25 will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
Factory reset Vivo Y25 from Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap More settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data.
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Format Phone Storage.
- Next tap Clear Now.
- Your Vivo Y25 will restart and begin the factory data reset.
Reset Screen Lock Vivo Y25
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Vivo Y25 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Vivo Y25.
The Vivo Y25 is a bold presence in the price segment, from the vibrant display which makes consuming HD content on it a delight. The cameras on the phone are great for clicking pictures under any condition. The strong configuration of the phone ensures that it can easily manage multitasking as well as run high-graphic centric games.
If you are still experiencing some problems, such as overheating, apps crashing or battery draining; Keep in mind that these things can also come from hardware.