Do you need to reset your Vivo Y53 to factory settings to improve performance or fix problems? In this tutorial, we’ll show you three ways to complete this task on Vivo Y53.
Vivo Y53 comes with a quad-core processor that clocks up to 1.4 GHz speed. It is seated upon the Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 chipset and assisted by Adreno 308. Along with 2GB RAM, the smartphone offers smooth gaming and multitasking. For the power backup, the phone has Li-ion battery of 2500 mAh capacity.
Vivo Y53 flaunts an amazing bezel-less display having a screen resolution of 540 x 960 pixels along with a pixel density of 282 PPI. It has a 16:9 aspect ratio. The phone presents a beautiful look with a diamond-cut design.
For the camera, it has 8MP rear lens f/1.8 aperture and super nightscape mode. It also has scene recognition, Chroma boost and AI-powered engine. The front camera comes with a 5MP lens.
Reset option is available on all Android devices and it has been a lifesaver for many users. From minor software glitches to major bugs, a reset can fix almost any problem. That being said, if your device has a hardware problem, resetting won’t be able to fix it.
Factory reset Vivo Y53 from Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap More settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data.
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Format Phone Storage.
- Next tap Clear Now.
- Your Vivo Y53 will restart and begin the factory data reset.
Reset Screen Lock Vivo Y53
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Vivo Y53 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Vivo Y53.
Hard reset Vivo Y53 via Recovery
- Turn off your Vivo Y53 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Volume UP key and the Power key.
- When the Vivo logo displays, release all keys.
- In Fastboot Mode select Recovery Mode by pressing Volume down button and enter it by pressing Power button.
- Touch the Wipe data option.
- Touch Wipe data.
- Touch OK.
- When the hard reset is complete, tap Reboot system.
- The Vivo Y53 will automatically restart.
The Vivo Y53 is a bit expensive smartphone as compared to other phones of this range, but the camera features it offers is remarkably great for those who are fond of taking pictures. Combined with the excellent battery backup, it makes for a really amazing choice in a budget range. The processor is decent and the capacity of RAM is considerably less.
Have you had any problems with Vivo Y53 that aren’t mentioned here? If you leave your question in the comments below, we can help you as soon as possible!