If you don’t think your Vivo Z3 is running as well as it should be, or you’re getting worrying error messages, it might be time to reset your smartphone to its factory settings.
The Vivo Z3 flaunts a 6.3-inch FHD+ (1080 x 2280 pixels) display. The smartphone gets its energy from a massive 3240 mAh Li-Polymer battery which keeps the show running for around a day on regular usage.
The smartphone is powered by a 6GB of RAM and is paired up with a set of Octa-Core 2×2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Gold + 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver. The Adreno 616 graphics card output good quality visualisation while rendering HD videos and high-end games. The device runs on Android 8.1 Oreo operating system. It comes in a stylish body with chamfered edges.
You have bought the Vivo Z3 but then you might experience some slowdowns in performance from the device. It might even stop working completely. If this happens, it’s time to consider resetting the smartphone. However, you first need to learn how to reset the Vivo Z3.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Vivo Z3
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Vivo Z3 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Vivo Z3.
Factory reset Vivo Z3 from Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap More settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data.
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Format Phone Storage.
- Next tap Clear Now.
- Your Vivo Z3 will restart and begin the factory data reset.
Hard reset Vivo Z3
- Shut down your Vivo Z3 completely by pressing the Power button.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume UP and Power buttons until the device vibrates and the Vivo Recovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- Select Recovery mode by pressing Volume down button and enter it by pressing Power button.
- From the Vivo Recovery screen, select Wipe data.
- Touch Wipe data and then confirm by clicking OK.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap Reboot system.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Vivo Z3 as a new device.
The Vivo Z3 is a mid-range device that comes with an amazing set of camera and huge storage capacity. The design is a treat to the eyes and the powerful configuration results into a smooth performance. With the provided budget, it is one of the best handsets that consumers can have.
Hopefully now you will be able to get the most out of your Vivo Z3. If your smartphone is still not working, leave us a comment.