If you’re having a lot of problems with your Vivo Z5, performing a factory reset may be the solution. In this tutorial, we’ll see how to reset Vivo Z5.
The device comes featured with a 6.38inch Super AMOLED display along with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The screen renders a pixel density of 404 ppi. The screen is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass which helps to avoid you from any kind of scratch or minor collusion. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9.
The Vivo Z5 runs with the help of an Android 9.0 Pie chipset. Coming to its performance, the device is armed with Octa-Core processors which have 2.3 GHz and 2.3 GHz clock speed. The powerful processor is complimented with a 6GB RAM and an Adreno 616 GPU. This strong combination is set up on a Snapdragon 712 chipset.
If you’re using a Vivo Z5 and some bugs or glitches start occuring on your device, it might be time to restart to factory settings. This guide will make it easier for you to reset to factory settings.
Hard reset Vivo Z5 from Recovery
- Turn off your Vivo Z5 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Vivo logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Scroll to Recovry Mode and enter it by pressing Power button.
- Scroll to Wipe data.
- Press the Wipe data button.
- Scroll to OK.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Vivo Z5 will now wipe all contents.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Vivo Z5
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Vivo Z5 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Vivo Z5.
Factory reset Vivo Z5 via Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap More settings.
- In the More settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Format Phone Storage option.
- Finally click Clear Now.
- After your Vivo Z5 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
The Vivo Z5 is a great mid-range phone from the manufacturer Vivo. It’s a combination of great hardware and specs provide seamless experience. For the storage, there is sufficient room to keep files, games, apps and more.
If we’ve missed an easy way to reset on the Vivo Z5, or you have questions about one of the methods on this list, you can contact us via Facebook or Twitter. Look forward to other articles such as how to root Vivo Z5 which will be coming soon.