Do you need to reset your Redmi 9 to factory settings to improve performance or fix problems? In this guide, we will show you two ways to complete this task on Redmi 9.
The Redmi 9 is powered by Octa-Core processor that has a combination of a 2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55 processors. These are seated on a Mediatek Helio G80 chipset. Along with the impressive processor setup and great chipset, the 3/4/6 GB RAM makes it a good option to play heavy games. Rounding off the performance is a Mali-G52 MC2 GPU that answers the graphical requirements of the system.
The Redmi 9 comes with a 32/64GB inbuilt storage, which can be further expanded up to 256GB by using a memory card. The smartphone features a 6.53 inches IPS display, which exhibits a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels that make the viewing experience better.
Three Easy Ways to Reset Redmi 9 / Redmi 9A / Redmi 9C
When the cellphone is exposed to malware or attacked by some viruses so that the phone becomes slow and its performance is also affected. And also want to sell your Redmi 9 and erase everything in no time. Reset is the easiest solution.
All your Redmi 9 data will be deleted after resetting your phone, which is why you should make a complete backup of your phone.
Reset Screen Lock
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Redmi 9 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase Data option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Redmi 9.
- Ensure that the Redmi 9 is powered off.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Xiaomi logo.
- Then you will see the Mi recovery menu.
- Scroll to Wipe data by pressing the Volume down button.
- Press the Power button.
- Scroll to Wipe All Data by pressing the Volume down button.
- Press the Power button.
- The phone will now wipe all contents.
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Additional settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data (factory reset).
- Tap Reset phone.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Redmi 9 will automatically reset and reboot.
The Redmi 9 is a mid-ranged device from Xiaomi that offers users the best features and a premium smartphone experience. The remarkable cameras take rich pictures with much detail and appreciable color reproduction.
It has a massive battery capacity which can provide enough power to give day-long backup. The strong configuration of the device ensures that it can easily manage multitasking as well as run high-graphic centric games.
If you run into a serious problem, especially one involving hardware, the best solution is probably to contact the manufacturer or retailer support for your phone.
If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to talk to us in the comments. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to screenshot in Redmi 9 which will be coming soon.