You may want to reset Redmi Note 9 Pro to its factory settings, in case it is not functioning properly, it freezes or annoys you with error messages. So, why not learn how to factory and hard reset Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with a 6.67 inches IPS LCD display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels along with a pixel density of 395 ppi. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9 which adds style to the display.
In terms of performance, the device has a 2×2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver Octa-Core processor along with a Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G chipset that handles the overall functions of the device. It is assisted by an Adreno 618 and a 6GB RAM, that provide great performance together in terms of gaming or multitasking.
3 Methods to Reset Redmi Note 9 Pro
Sometimes the phone behaves irregularly due to malware and this annoys the user so by factory resetting, all the malware, and viruses present in the device will be removed. Factory reset is always a last resort and will only be used when the phone is causing serious problems, want to boost up the performance, planning to sell the phone.
Restoring your Redmi Note 9 Pro to factory settings will delete all data from the device. Make sure to back up any important files such as contacts and images.
Hard Reset Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Turn off your Redmi Note 9 Pro and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time on your Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- Release the all buttons when the phone vibrates.
- In recovery use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons in order to scroll up and down and the Power key to select.
- From recovery, after selecting Wipe data on the hard reset process, choose Wipe All Data.
- Then you select Confirm if you are sure to reset data.
- Select reboot system now.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Redmi Note 9 Pro from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Factory Reset Redmi Note 9 Pro via Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap Additional settings.
- In the Additional settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data (factory reset).
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Reset phone option.
- After your Redmi Note 9 Pro reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your device.
The Redmi Note 9 Pro is a value for money smartphone, loaded with almost every feature you would expect your smartphone to have in this price range. The excellent configuration delivers a powerful performance while handling multiple tasks.
The capacity of the device is also praiseworthy and is effectively backed by the housed battery. All in all, it is a great option with amazing features to go for within the price range.
Fortunately, there aren’t many Redmi Note 9 Pro specific problems. Some of the problems that the device has are more than troublesome, but fortunately can be fixed at most in a few minutes.
Every problem has a solution, no matter how complex. See you in the next article about how to lock apps in Redmi Note 9 Pro.