The Way to Change Font Style On Redmi 7A – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Xiaomi device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Redmi 7A.
The Xiaomi Redmi 7A comes with an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 1.95 GHz. It is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 chipset and is further assisted by the Adreno 505 GPU, and a 2GB RAM. It can provide good performance while gaming and multitasking.
The Xiaomi Redmi 7A comes with a large 5.45-inch LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels and a density of 295 PPI, which can be amazing for the view. The 18:9 aspect ratio brings style to the display.
The smartphone is stacked with an excellent rear camera of 12 MP with back-illuminated digital image sensor and an LED flash. There is a 5 MP front camera that can impress the selfie lovers.
Xiaomi Redmi 7A runs on the Android 9 Pie-based operating system, namely MIUI 10. MIUI 10 user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in MIUI 10.
One of the key features of MIUI 10 is the ability to install custom themes onto the device. Users can customize the wallpapers, lock screen style, font, background colors, and finally the icons.
Many Xiaomi users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Xiaomi Redmi 7A device run on MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Redmi 7A via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font Style in Redmi 7A via zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Redmi 7A App from Google Play.
- Once the app installed in your Redmi 7A, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Redmi 7A display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. What font is splattered all over your Redmi 7A UI today? Drop a comment and let us know!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Methods to Customize Font in Xiaomi Without Root. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Redmi 7A looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.