Two Ways to Change Font Style On Xiaomi Mi 5c – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Xiaomi device. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Xiaomi Mi 5c.
The Xiaomi Mi 5c comes with a 5.15-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels at a pixel density of 428 pixels per inch (ppi).
Xiaomi Mi 5c is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core Surge S1 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Xiaomi Mi 5c runs Android Android 6.0 and is powered by a 2,860mAh non-removable battery.
The Xiaomi Mi 5c runs MIUI 8 based on Android Android 6.0 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage. The Xiaomi Mi 5c is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Xiaomi Mi 5c include Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, GPS, Bluetooth v4.10, FM radioWi-Fi Direct, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
The Xiaomi Mi 5c measures 144.38 x 69.68 x 7.09mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 135.00 grams.
Customizing the font is also fun to do because later you can make the Xiaomi Mi 5c more personalize. Xiaomi Mi 5c smartphone doesn’t only include the Xiaomi official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Rosemary, Google Sans, and San Francisco. This means, there is a lot of variety which you can choose from.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Mi 5c via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Xiaomi Mi 5c via zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Xiaomi Mi 5c App from Google Play.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Mi 5c, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Mi 5c display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Drop a comment and we will help you out.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Xiaomi Redmi 4A. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Xiaomi Mi 5c looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.