Methods to Customize Font Style On Huawei Ascend P8 – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Huawei device. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Huawei Ascend P8.
Huawei Ascend P8 The phone comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels at a pixel density of 424 pixels per inch (ppi).
Huawei Ascend P8 is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 935 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Huawei Ascend P8 runs Android 5.0 and is powered by a 2,680mAh non-removable battery.
The Huawei Ascend P8 runs Emotion UI 3.1 based on Android 5.0 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Huawei Ascend P8 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Regular and Regular cards.
Connectivity options on the Huawei Ascend P8 include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.10, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
The Huawei Ascend P8 measures 144.90 x 72.10 x 6.40mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 144.00 grams. It was launched in Gold and Grey colours.
Huawei Ascend P8 is supporting the users to change or customize the font. Huawei Ascend P8 smartphone doesn’t only include the Huawei official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Rosemary, Arial, and San Francisco. This means, there is a lot of variety which you can choose from.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Ascend P8 via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Ascend P8 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Ascend P8.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei Ascend P8 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Ascend P8 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Ascend P8, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Ascend P8 display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. How much do you customize your Android devices? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Change Emoji and Font In Huawei P20. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Ascend P8 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.