Customize Huawei Maimang 5 Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – Change the font in Huawei seems complicated to do. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Huawei Maimang 5.
The Huawei Maimang 5 comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels at a pixel density of 401 pixels per inch (ppi).
Huawei Maimang 5 is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Huawei Maimang 5 runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3,340mAh non-removable battery.
The Huawei Maimang 5 runs EMUI 4.1 based on Android 6.0 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Huawei Maimang 5 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Huawei Maimang 5 include 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.10, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
The Huawei Maimang 5 measures 151.80 x 75.70 x 7.30mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 160.00 grams.
Customizing the font is also fun to do because later you can make the Huawei Maimang 5 more personalize. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Rosemary, Helvetica, and San Francisco. Just choose one of your favorite fonts and apply it on your beloved Huawei device.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Maimang 5 via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Maimang 5 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Maimang 5.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei Maimang 5 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Maimang 5 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Maimang 5, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Maimang 5 display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. What’re your favorite fonts for Android apps? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei G9 Plus. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Maimang 5 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.