How To Change Font Style On Huawei Enjoy 8 EMUI 8.1 Android 8.0 Oreo – If your looking for how to change text message background on Huawei Enjoy 8 your in the right place.
The Huawei Enjoy 8 comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 SoC Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 1.4 GHz, which can render a great performance together. There is an Adreno 505 that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 3GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The Huawei Enjoy 8 comes with a 5.99-inch HD+ LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels and a density of 269 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. It renders a good viewing experience with the 18:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
The EMUI 8.1 based Android 8.0 Oreo OS comes preloaded on the device. The UI is beautifully designed unlike the stock Android OS its has colorful designs and layouts.
The EMUI is the customized Android skin used by smartphone maker Huawei. Huawei offers a dedicated theme store to change the wallpaper, system accent, icons, fonts, and overall look.
EMUI 8.1 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In EMUI 8.1 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Enjoy 8 via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Enjoy 8 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Enjoy 8.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei Enjoy 8 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Enjoy 8 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Enjoy 8, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Enjoy 8 display looks even better
Now that you know how to change the default font in Huawei Enjoy 8, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Huawei Enjoy 8? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Change Emoji and Font In Huawei P20. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Enjoy 8 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.