Customizing Font On Style Huawei G7 Plus – You might want to change the font on your beloved Huawei but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Huawei G7 Plus.
The Huawei G7 Plus comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
Huawei G7 Plus is powered by a 1.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm MSM8939 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Huawei G7 Plus runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 3,000mAh non-removable battery.
The Huawei G7 Plus runs EMUI 3.1 based on Android 5.1 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Huawei G7 Plus is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone.
Connectivity options on the Huawei G7 Plus include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.00, FM radio, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
The Huawei G7 Plus measures 152.50 x 76.50 x 7.50mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 167.00 grams.
You can change the font style and choose the best one that makes you comfortable while using your Huawei G7 Plus. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Cool Jazz, Arial, and Andrea Print. You can use the built-in font styles served by Huawei.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei G7 Plus via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei G7 Plus from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei G7 Plus.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei G7 Plus via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei G7 Plus from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei G7 Plus, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei G7 Plus display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei P20 Lite. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei G7 Plus looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.